The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Elephant in the room....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though most us don't want to admit it, the generation of Millenials and Snowflakes will be in charge - eventially.
Not much we can do about that other than showing them how to act civil.
But I really don't think that will happen - once in charge they will eliminate us with a vengeance .
Don't worry too much.
They are going to get old, and go, " WTF are those kids thinking? " and " Get off my lawn"!

It is coming.
I wouldn't worry too much. They're way too busy running and ruining their entire lives with their smartphones strapped to their head anyway! However, when they come after you, just give them a friendly call. It's their greatest distraction and downfall after which, they'll forget what they were doing before receiving their call anyway. Chuckle
I agree with PS and CM...
Age has a certain way of "maturing" someone.
Most of the millennial's that I meet are pretty good folk.
But, I live in a pretty rural area. Sooo....
1dunno1

Most mils I've studied....are depressed.

Just get them exercising and in the sun.....and they should lay off the weed a bit.

Weed is a cop out especially if used too frequently....I see it as a tool or sacrament to gain insight.....only too be used sparingly.
I'm very concerned about Generation Z/Boomlets.

These kids are being raised to believe that they can choose their gender and that 2+2 = purple. (Thanks Common Core). Deductive reasoning and analytical skills are shunned in schools. They are addicted to technology, lack social skills, and have a serious problem with personal responsibility and accountability.
(09-06-2018, 12:10 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Though most us don't want to admit it, the generation of Millenials and Snowflakes will be in charge - eventially.
Not much we can do about that other than showing them how to act civil.
But I really don't think that will happen - once in charge they will eliminate us with a vengeance .

I agree. I also believe that most people underestimate just how deeply fucked up the millenials are. Their actions today also reveal how they will raise their children, and how they will conduct themselves.