The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Car insurance with a car payment shouldn’t cost as much as a mortgage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hydro and electricity, water, and everything else that hold great middle class men and women back from getting ahead.
89% Of Americans and Canadians live paycheque to paycheque.
Something is wrong with that picture. U.S tax rate isn’t bad, but Canada, whooo. Taxes are real ridiculous. Income tax and sales tax.
Some grocery stores will sale two small sized chicken breast uncooked, for nearly $10.
Prices in Canada are brutal compared to prices in the USA.
I don’t need some holier than thou Pee Wee coming on here saying, “well that’s what people get for living beyond their means.”
Income tax, sales tax, property tax. Plus the hydro and gas rate, along with car insurance rate, along with fuel prices, along with food prices.
All those things make it hard for an average citizen to get off the paycheque to paycheque treadmill.
" paycheque to paycheque."

paycheque?

Are you a foreigner?
[Image: 710l_U3feo_VL._UX385.jpg]
(09-05-2018, 07:12 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]" paycheque to paycheque."

paycheque?

Are you a foreigner?

Had about enough of your smart mouth dude.
Don’t comment on my threads anymore.
You’re an idiot!
I’m Canadian and pay roughly 45% of my income on taxes

It’s absolutely disgusting

Let’s assume;
33% of my wage is deducted
14% HST on everything I spend money on

That’s 47% of my life going to the government

If I make money (stock market, crypto, other investments) I pay capital gains tax

Now I have to pay for car insurance, power, water, rent, etc

Governments are way too big, the government of Canada is responsible for 20% of jobs in Canada
About 400,000 Canadians work for banks as well

This system we’ve built is very odd
(09-05-2018, 07:12 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]" paycheque to paycheque."

paycheque?

Are you a foreigner?

Scratchinghead is LOP an American only forum?
I don’t mind paying a bit more in tax for our healthcare ? I promise if you or a loved one ever need an extended hospital stay you’d feel the same way. I do mind paying higher taxes to support immigrants that shouldn’t really be here. Or extra taxes for homeless/ drug user ammentities or welfare for lazy people. I don’t even mind paying extra for child care subsidy (because really it’s poor, young families who need that shit.) Taxes do have a purpose, the tax is not the problem because in reality things do cost that much - it’s when taxes are not put back into the society that pays them.
(09-05-2018, 07:18 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

paycheque?

Are you a foreigner?

Scratchinghead  is LOP an American only forum?

What is LOP?

I was asking Pat Korry because he has an American Flag.

I haven't seen anyone spell Paycheck like that.

Amen brother

Total theft
(09-05-2018, 07:20 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t mind paying a bit more in tax for our healthcare ? I promise if you or a loved one ever need an extended hospital stay you’d feel the same way. I do mind paying higher taxes to support immigrants that shouldn’t really be here. Or extra taxes for homeless/ drug user ammentities or welfare for lazy people. I don’t even mind paying extra for child care subsidy (because really it’s poor, young families who need that shit.) Taxes do have a purpose, the tax is not the problem because in reality things do cost that much - it’s when taxes are not put back into the society that pays them.

A bit more?

8% max could cover all those things, but you would have to trim a shit load of fat, which I am definitely for
Pages: 1 2 3 4