The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I stand with Nike and Kaepernick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

I'm no liberal but I'm a true American and Kaepernick has all the right to stand for what he believes in. O stand with Nike and Kaepernick. Shame on those who are boycotting Nike over This and not over decades of child neglect.
Wait, you stand for one protest but not the other? Scratchinghead
Kneeling for the anthem is one form of protest and I agree, it is his right.

Not purchasing nike products is another form of protest and it is the consumers right.

I support all boycotts, even those I don't agree with because that is how capitalism works.

You either support peaceful protest or you don't. You can't support one sides protest and not the other, lest you be seen as hypocrite.

Im comfused

Are we kneeling or standing?
/
K2
(09-05-2018, 09:56 AM)Walk Softly Wrote: [ -> ]Kneeling for the anthem is one form of protest and I agree, it is his right.

Not purchasing nike products is another form of protest and it is the consumers right.

I support all boycotts, even those I don't agree with because that is how capitalism works.

You either support peaceful protest or you don't.  You can't support one sides protest and not the other, lest you be seen as hypocrite.

Kapernick is an EMPLOYEE and at work... it is his job... he can protest on his own free time.
(09-05-2018, 09:56 AM)Walk Softly Wrote: [ -> ]Kneeling for the anthem is one form of protest and I agree, it is his right.

You either support peaceful protest or you don't.  You can't support one sides protest and not the other, lest you be seen as hypocrite.

I kind of agree, but kinda not. I do know what you're saying though.

Sure, Kapernick has the right to protest, but that doesn't mean I have to support him. In fact, I don't.

If I "had" to support him, that would mean I have to support gun control, abortion, open borders...and all the other garbage people protest for. And that just ain't gonna happen Wink

what if your employer has protocol to wear uniforms? and that said uniform is nike brand. You dont wear ur uniform u get fired.
(09-05-2018, 09:51 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no liberal but I'm a true American and Kaepernick has all the right to stand for what he believes in. O stand with Nike and Kaepernick. Shame on those who are boycotting Nike over This and not over decades of child neglect.

Facepalm
(09-05-2018, 10:05 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]

I kind of agree, but kinda not. I do know what you're saying though.

Sure, Kapernick has the right to protest, but that doesn't mean I have to support him. In fact, I don't.

If I "had" to support him, that would mean I have to support gun control, abortion, open borders...and all the other garbage people protest for. And that just ain't gonna happen  Wink

I support the right to protest, not necessarily the protest itself.

Not supporting the right to protest is a slippery slope. Who gets to decide what we can/cannot protest in that situation? If a company does something we don't agree with, the consumer chooses with their money. Capitalism.
You dont have the right to personal protest while on the clock for your employer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17