The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Want to really piss Antifa off ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make a banner that says...
"Antifa = Hitler Youth".
They will go nuts trying to take it down.

"No Antifa Nazi's, No POS Stazi"
They HATE that chant......
Another thing that seems to piss them off is to wear a Make America Great Again hat lol
(09-01-2018, 11:05 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing that seems to piss them off is to wear a Make America Great Again hat lol

And another thing that REALLY pisses 'em off is to tell them to kiss your fucking ass whilst open carrying.

Brings things to a halt real quick. Trolling Columbia, MO unmercifully.
(09-01-2018, 11:09 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:05 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing that seems to piss them off is to wear a Make America Great Again hat lol

And another thing that REALLY pisses 'em off is to tell them to kiss your fucking ass whilst open carrying.

Brings things to a halt real quick.  Trolling Columbia, MO unmercifully.

Damn, I can't wait to ride with you my friend!
(09-01-2018, 11:10 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:09 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]

Be careful what you wish for. Chuckle
(09-01-2018, 10:32 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Make a banner that says...
"Antifa = Hitler Youth".
They will go nuts trying to take it down.

"No Antifa Nazi's, No POS Stazi"
They HATE that chant......

Do I want to really piss antifa off? Let me see now ............. Yeah3 Smileyfud
(09-01-2018, 11:12 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:10 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:09 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]And another thing that REALLY pisses 'em off is to tell them to kiss your fucking ass whilst open carrying.

No worries, I can cover bail for both of us. Your wife needs to stay out of trouble though...someone has to show up to pay it lol.

Drinks

How about just offer them a job?
(09-01-2018, 11:14 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:12 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 11:10 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I can't wait to ride with you my friend!

No worries, I can cover bail for both of us. Your wife needs to stay out of trouble though...someone has to show up to pay it lol.

Drinks

Sometimes I suspect she'd leave me in there. I'm a strange sonofabitch, but she knew that 16 years ago when we got married.

I owned a near new Cadillac at the time, but we honeymooned in Colorado on a '79 FXE Superglide. 800 miles from home.

Broke her in hard. Tomlol
(09-01-2018, 11:17 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]How about just offer them a job?

Nope. They already work for Soros.
Pages: 1 2