The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Remember When Ariana Grande: "I Hate Americans. I Hate America."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

So I don't give a shit If a Fucking Leftist Minister Grabs the Little Donut Lickin, America Hatin, Bitches Boob. I Don't give a shit if that Leftist ex President Clinton Eye Rapes her.. I am sure that Fucking Leftist Hillary wanted to do things with her that her husband forgot how to.... .Let her hang with her own kind..Let them devour each other..I will sit back and LMFAO..
I do remember and I can't stand that little bitch.
(09-01-2018, 05:26 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I do remember and I can't stand that little bitch.

Look at the replies to what she said..UnFucking believable..
(09-01-2018, 05:19 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]

So I don't give a shit If a Fucking Leftist Minister Grabs the Little Donut Lickin, America Hatin, Bitches Boob. I Don't give a shit if that Leftist ex President Clinton Eye Rapes her.. I am sure that Fucking Leftist Hillary wanted to do things with her that her husband forgot how to.... .Let her hang with her own kind..Let them devour each other..I will sit back and LMFAO..

I can only speak for myself but, life is rather short to spend a lot of time and effort hating people. No matter who they are. Walking around filled with hate and anger is not healthy. For anyone.

I believe hate and anger was a contributing factor in the demise of John McCain. He seemed to be filled with hate and anger.

BTW Slick Willie probably has not forgotten. Its just that Hillary isn't his type. Why else would Web Hubble be the biological father of their child Chelsea?
Yeah
(09-01-2018, 05:39 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

I can only speak for myself but, life is rather short to spend a lot of time and effort hating people.  No matter who they are.  Walking around filled with hate and anger is not healthy.  For anyone.

I believe hate and anger was a contributing factor in the demise of John McCain.  He seemed to be filled with hate and anger.

BTW Slick Willie probably has not forgotten.  Its just that Hillary isn't his type.  Why else would Web Hubble be the biological father of their child Chelsea?
Yeah

I try not to "hate" too much.

Ariana is an angry little twit. Happy people don't act like that.
she licked a donut that didn't belong to her, she's  disgusting

kal

She's only famous because she has the body of a child.

It's definitely not because of her musical talent. She has no range.

Hollywood and the music industry push perversion on the populace to send us further down the spiraling flush.
(09-01-2018, 05:42 PM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]She's only famous because she has the body of a child.

It's definitely not because of her musical talent.  She has no range.

Hollywood and the music industry push perversion on the populace to send us further down the spiraling flush.

Sure as he'll, doesn't act like an adult either.
(09-01-2018, 05:42 PM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]She's only famous because she has the body of a child.

It's definitely not because of her musical talent.  She has no range.

Illuminati Tart who relies not on her musical talent but rather on AutoTune..
[Image: Ariana-Grande-Illuminati-All-Seeing-Eye-3.jpg]
Don't shed a tear for her
(09-01-2018, 05:41 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2018, 05:39 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

I can only speak for myself but, life is rather short to spend a lot of time and effort hating people.  No matter who they are.  Walking around filled with hate and anger is not healthy.  For anyone.

I believe hate and anger was a contributing factor in the demise of John McCain.  He seemed to be filled with hate and anger.

BTW Slick Willie probably has not forgotten.  Its just that Hillary isn't his type.  Why else would Web Hubble be the biological father of their child Chelsea?
Yeah

I try not to "hate" too much.

Ariana is an angry little twit. Happy people don't act like that.

^^ For sure!
Pages: 1 2