The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Jesus ran a very successful business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He got all of the Apostles and disciples to work for him, including me! All the love he poured upon me, all the truth he shared, and all of the evidence he gave me, convinced me that he was worth working for!

Lmao

(08-31-2018, 03:23 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]He got all of the Apostles and disciples to work for him, including me! All the love he poured upon me, all the truth he shared, and all of the evidence he gave me, convinced me that he was worth working for!

Lmao

The body of Yeshua is a set apart institution from the world. We have our own 'rules' that the world tends to hate.
(08-31-2018, 03:23 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]He got all of the Apostles and disciples to work for him, including me! All the love he poured upon me, all the truth he shared, and all of the evidence he gave me, convinced me that he was worth working for!

Lmao

Love, truth and evidence!

That's what did it!

Heartflowers
(08-31-2018, 03:31 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao

The body of Yeshua is a set apart institution from the world. We have our own 'rules' that the world tends to hate.

He had and has the ability to reach to the lowest reality to raise people up to the highest reality.

If you truly know him he has taught you to do the same!

Lmao

Chuckle
(08-31-2018, 03:31 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao

Jesus appreciates talent and those he taught to navigate around those that stand against us.

He even taught us how to kick the rock!

Chuckle

Any thread that speaks positively of Jesus, is a thread I enjoy.

prf nli

Lmao

Bonus: The guy was a carpenter. Props for that one. Bible never said if it was rough in or specialized. I prefer to think both. He could build a divine divan.
(09-01-2018, 02:45 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Any thread that speaks positively of Jesus, is a thread I enjoy.

I had a dream of Putin in the night, he was so lovely. We shared some our journey, he spoke of some of his spiritual experiences including his experience with Archangel Michael, he was so understanding. We spoke about consciousness and science and I also spoke to him about Islam. He invited me and the translator to go to Russia at his expense so that we could continue talking to each other.The translator was really excited about it and going to Russia.
Pages: 1 2