The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pat Buchanan doesn´t like gay folks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently Pat Buchanan doesn´t like the ghey.

And he drives that point home...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-3...cer-papacy

Quote:And it needs be stated clearly: This is a homosexual scandal.

Almost all of the predators and criminals are male, as are most of the victims: the boys, the teenagers, the young seminarians.

Applicants to the seminary should be vetted the way applicants to the National Security Council are. Those homosexually inclined should be told the priesthood of the Church is not for them, as it is not for women.

Secular society will call this invidious discrimination, but it is based on what Christ taught and how he established his Church.

Inevitably, if the Church is to remain true to herself, the clash with secular society, which now holds that homosexuality is natural and normal and entitled to respect, is going to widen and deepen.For in traditional Catholic teaching, homosexuality is a psychological and moral disorder, a proclivity toward acts that are intrinsically wrong, and everywhere and always sinful and depraved, and ruinous of character.

Jptdknpa

What?

Maybe the catholic church should get rid of the celibate as to not breed so many perv child molesters?
The problem isn´t folks being gay but the catholic church being a weird cult with weird dogmas producing psychos.
The real problem is the pedophillia problem within the homosexual community. Deviants create deviants to create more deviants. Homosexuals can’t breed, they must create others for their community. I feel sorry for their victims.
Pat is right, as always. Literally.
(08-31-2018, 01:16 PM)Gartner Wrote: [ -> ]The real problem is the pedophillia problem within the homosexual community. Deviants create deviants to create more deviants. Homosexuals can’t breed, they must create others for their community. I feel sorry for their victims.

Pedos are a problem in any community. One that can be swiftly dealt with tho.

I´m not sure what you mean with the rest of the post...how do you create gays? Scratchinghead
Is it possible for one person to like ALL groups of people?

I don't really care about what other people think so long as they aren't causing harm to the people they dislike, and words do not = harm
(08-31-2018, 01:42 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]Pat is right, as always. Literally.

About the first or the second part of the article?

You should be free to agree or disagree with whatever you want.

If you support lgbtq abcdefg...fine

If you disagree with the lifestyle choices...fine.

Everyone should be free. What you do in the privacy of your home is your business. What I do is mine.

Don't come into my yard and demand I live a certain way and I will not come into yours.

fair?

...fair
(08-31-2018, 01:44 PM)Terpentin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2018, 01:42 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]Pat is right, as always. Literally.

About the first or the second part of the article?

81% of the priest abuse is affairs with teenage boys.
The rest are teenage girls and very few are pedophilia.
The problem is a group of gay clergy who became powerful
within the Church, they must be eliminated, most are old now.
St. Gallen Mafia, Lavender Mafia...
(08-31-2018, 01:16 PM)Gartner Wrote: [ -> ]The real problem is the pedophillia problem within the homosexual community. Deviants create deviants to create more deviants. Homosexuals can’t breed, they must create others for their community. I feel sorry for their victims.

Disagree. Homosexuals CAN and DO breed when/if they want to and they aren't creating homosexuals.

Pedophilia and homosexuality are two completely different things. Homosexuality is two consenting adults of the same sex participating in a sexual relationship. Pedophiles are adults who lust after small children. Pedos are sexually attracted young children.  

Pedophiles are almost exclusively interested in prepubescent children, they don't go back and forth between adults and children. A true pedo has zero interest in adults. Pedophiles are aroused by youth, not gender. It's all about accessibility. Pedos victimize kids that are easy access. Boy or girl doesn't usually matter to them.

The homosexual community isn't the issue. The pedophiles are trying to include themselves in that community, and the homosexual community doesn't want it.

Pat Korry

No offense, neither do i.
They try too hard to push their lifestyles on everyone who don't agree with it.
I.E. Christian bakery gets sued for not wanting to bake a gay wedding cake because it violates their beliefs. I was so happy when the bakery won the court battle.
Pages: 1 2