The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Al Gore Has 1 Word For Donald Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
“I don’t mean to be flippant about it,” the climate change advocate said.

Former Vice President Al Gore had a blunt message for President Donald Trump: “Resign.”

The climate change advocate sat down with “Good Day L.A.” this week for an interview about his upcoming Climate Reality Project event, a gathering of some 2,000 activists in Los Angeles. When co-host Elex Michaelson asked if Gore had any message for Trump when it comes to climate change, his response was simple.

“Oh, my only message would be: resign,” Gore said, laughing.

“I don’t mean to be flippant about it,” he added. “I don’t think he’s prepared to listen to advice about the importance of clean air and clean water.”

The former Democratic presidential nominee previously said that prior to the presidential inauguration, he had some hope that Trump would act to protect the environment and maintain the United States’ involvement in the landmark Paris Accord, despite promising his supporters he would withdraw.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-...1db3d66072

Lol.

NY was supposed to be underwater 20 years ago, Man-Bear-Pig.

kal

I've got one word for Al Gore

LOCKBOX
(08-31-2018, 12:25 PM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]I've got one word for Al Gore

LOCKBOX

So? Protecting Medicare is a bad thing ?
I don't know who the hell pulled Al Gores chain, but I've got this for him:

fu
I have words for Gore,
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES and YOU fit this perfectly!!
Who gives a shit what hypocrite Al Gore says?

How big is his carbon footprint? If it's higher than 0 he needs to STFU and work on himself
TWO Al Gore threads this morning?

Oh, man the dems are getting desperate!

This won't end well for Gore. He is a hypocrite of the highest order and Trump will call him out on it.

How 'bout another 'word' for Al? 'Tipper'!
Pages: 1 2 3