The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: STEPS TO ANARCHY: St. Louis prosecutor says she will no longer accept cases from 28 city police officers. Why wait for l
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

St. Louis prosecutor says she will no longer accept cases from 28 city police officers. Why wait for legislation from the bench when you can do it yourself.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner is no longer accepting cases from 28 city police officers and is reviewing their previous cases for “viability,” apparently without explanation
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim...b7b6a.html
St Louis has also created a new think tank specifically for deciding whether to take down the 100+ year old statue of Columbus. Because.... revisionist history. Delete it if it runbs me wrong. That will teach them...er....I mean...that will unteach them.

[Image: 8247121.png]
This utterance alone by Mz Gardner should frighten the hell out of American Voters and Taxpayers...

Quote:Its purpose would be to provide unbiased investigations that promote “confidence in the criminal justice system when so many people — especially people of color — feel the system is rigged against them.

Source link in posted article here:

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim...44baa.html
My question is, has Mz Gardner's list of offending officers been made available to her Employers, the little American voters and taxpayers?

I can't seem to find her list anywhere.

Shouldn't that have been her point of departure? Let the public who employs her see the List so they can make rational decisions on what will affect their loved ones on the front-line of crime in the US instead of taking Gardner's word for it.
Also very interesting in the article link....

Quote:Committee members asked Gardner if high turnover in her office may have caused the backlog. At least 27 prosecutors have quit Gardner’s roster of about 60 attorneys since she took over in January; some of them blamed Gardner’s leadership skills and poor internal communication. Gardner on Tuesday blamed the turnover on low salaries and high caseloads and said turnover is common whenever there is a change in leadership.
(08-31-2018, 04:16 AM)james Wrote: [ -> ]Also very interesting in the article link....

Quote:Committee members asked Gardner if high turnover in her office may have caused the backlog. At least 27 prosecutors have quit Gardner’s roster of about 60 attorneys since she took over in January; some of them blamed Gardner’s leadership skills and poor internal communication. Gardner on Tuesday blamed the turnover on low salaries and high caseloads and said turnover is common whenever there is a change in leadership.

So what can we, the causal observer glean from the above facts sans Gardner's Political/Racial motivations to cover the above facts:

Quote:A big backlog

Gardner’s proposal exposed tension between her office and the police department. She said Engelhardt’s unit has intentionally withheld evidence from her office in 25 pending police shooting cases...blah — including more than a dozen cases this year.

“Right now, the process I'm using is not working,” Gardner said.

Looks like Gardner might be work-shy and then desperately looked around for 'an out' to cover her big black lazy ass. It's one thing to be ushered into office riding on the prevailing cultural-Marxist wave destroying American Public Institutions, than actually doing the work of that office...that takes brutal hours and real commitment....less time at the village BBQ and Twerking Club.

This is the kind of shit we see from African Public officials, hence the abysmal state of our public institutions.

I wonder how many officers on Gardner's list are officers 'of Color'? "Fuck them! Chuck them under the Congo bus as well to save my BBA." - Kimmy Gardner
It is a good move...

No point in wasting taxpayer money, the city will be forced to weed out the bad officers...

She had a special independent team go over their cases and records, found their credibility lacking..

Michael Brown was only 4 years ago...
Citizen Review Panel stuff ?

That ' s always something good to fight over . Got listed as a " Paper Terrorist " Myself for work promoting Citizen Grand Jury work . Never went near the Commercial Lien stuff after study .

(08-31-2018, 09:53 AM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]Citizen Review Panel stuff ?

That ' s always something good to fight over . Got listed as a " Paper Terrorist " Myself for work promoting  Citizen Grand Jury work . Never went near the Commercial Lien stuff after study .

In a story that James referenced and linked...

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim...44baa.html
Pages: 1 2