The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ohr had a list! Mueller's Hitman Andy Weissman was "in the loop" about the Dirty Dossier before he worked for Mueller.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

It's all a set-up.  Weissman was in on it too.  

Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it, two sources close to the matter told Fox News.

The sources said Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts. Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case.

Weissmann was kept "in the loop" on the dossier, a source said, while he was chief of the criminal fraud division. He is now assigned to Special Counsel Mueller’s team.

Ohr's broad circle of contacts indicates members of FBI leadership knew about his backchannel activities regarding the dossier and Steele.

Fox News contacted lawyers for the current and former officials with whom Ohr was in contact, as well as Mueller's office, and they declined to comment or did not respond.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...s-say.html
Sweet Jesus. Facepalm
And the rats just keep getting outed.
It ' s going to be a good day !

Are any of them ever going to be tried ?

Dont answer that.

Its just my dumbass thinking out loud.
October . . . October is when the Funds are available for those Prosecutions .

182 Million $ ' s , in two Allotments , split between Just Us Department and Federal Court System .

311 New Assistant Federal Attorney positions being chosen , Trained and Filled . At least I hope enough qualified Attorneys applied that 311 was a easy fill .

Pay Day from October 1 st , with the New Fiscal Year .

It boggles the mind as more and more of this blatant misuse of agency powers comes to light. This cartel, this clique of powerful government entities, who have been gaining control for the past few decades WILL NOT relinquish their power and drop their weapons without a fight.

We have learned a lot in this experience. We have learned it is not a matter of republicans or democrats, conservatives or liberals, this is a highly organized cartel determined to control all aspects of the ruling government and our lives whilst benefiting financially.

They have gained much ground and now are scared to death it's all going to be taken from them. They resent the outsider Trump stepping in to break up their fraternity. Not only will they lose financially, but they will no longer have power over others and their exposure will embarrass themselves and their families for generations.

A friend asked me the other day "Is this any worse than Watergate?" "This makes Watergate look like the Romper Room School House in comparison", I replied.

(08-31-2018, 08:16 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]It boggles the mind as more and more of this blatant misuse of agency powers comes to light.  This cartel, this clique of powerful government entities, who have been gaining control for the past few decades WILL NOT relinquish their power and drop their weapons without a fight.

We have learned a lot in this experience.  We have learned it is not a matter of republicans or democrats, conservatives or liberals, this is a highly organized cartel determined to control all aspects of the ruling government and our lives whilst benefiting financially.

They have gained much ground and now are scared to death it's all going to be taken from them.  They resent the outsider Trump stepping in to break up their fraternity.  Not only will they lose financially, but they will no longer have power over others and their exposure will embarrass themselves and their families for generations.

A friend asked me the other day "Is this any worse than Watergate?"  "This makes Watergate look like the Romper Room School House in comparison", I replied.

Of course you are right.

No one ever mentions why they broke into the DNC.

Makes for a good bedtime story. Check it out.
(08-31-2018, 08:45 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2018, 08:16 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]It boggles the mind as more and more of this blatant misuse of agency powers comes to light.  This cartel, this clique of powerful government entities, who have been gaining control for the past few decades WILL NOT relinquish their power and drop their weapons without a fight.

We have learned a lot in this experience.  We have learned it is not a matter of republicans or democrats, conservatives or liberals, this is a highly organized cartel determined to control all aspects of the ruling government and our lives whilst benefiting financially.

They have gained much ground and now are scared to death it's all going to be taken from them.  They resent the outsider Trump stepping in to break up their fraternity.  Not only will they lose financially, but they will no longer have power over others and their exposure will embarrass themselves and their families for generations.

A friend asked me the other day "Is this any worse than Watergate?"  "This makes Watergate look like the Romper Room School House in comparison", I replied.

Of course you are right.

No one ever mentions why they broke into the DNC.

Makes for a good bedtime story. Check it out.

Was it about records revealing sexual misconduct, pedophilia perhaps? I know the actual reason was never discussed by the MSM.
OKAY ENOUGH

[Image: 7LGORfv.jpg]
Pages: 1 2