The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump says that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump says that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Published on Aug 29, 2018
Former Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz on President Trump’s claim that former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China.

https://youtu.be/VQOcehQRbtE
(08-30-2018, 08:17 AM)EyesWideOpen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Trump says that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Former Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz on President Trump’s claim that former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China.

This would not surprise me in the least.
and for Hillary to have ANY form of government classified and up e-mails on a PRIVATE server IS a automatic prison sentence, I know of people who accidentally broke these rules and went to prison for it and here she is still walking free!! what a bunch of CRAP!!

Time to spank that pantsuited ass.  Chuckle
(08-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]and for Hillary to have ANY form of government classified and up e-mails on a PRIVATE server IS a automatic prison sentence, I know of people who accidentally broke these rules and went to prison for it and here she is still walking free!! what a bunch of CRAP!!

The rich have a different set of laws for them

The two tier justice system really needs to go!

(08-30-2018, 10:58 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]and for Hillary to have ANY form of government classified and up e-mails on a PRIVATE server IS a automatic prison sentence, I know of people who accidentally broke these rules and went to prison for it and here she is still walking free!! what a bunch of CRAP!!

The rich have a different set of laws for them

The two tier justice system really needs to go!

To paraphrase Reality Winner, "WTF?"

Reality Winner, the former NSA contractor who leaked a secret report on Russia's election hacking efforts to the media, responded Thursday to President Trump's tweet that called her sentence "so unfair." "I can't thank him enough," Winner said on "CBS This Morning" by phone from Lincoln County Jail in Georgia.

She was sentenced to more than five years in prison last week in the longest punishment ever imposed for this kind of violation, which she said she "deeply" regretted. She is the first person to be sentenced under the Espionage Act since the Trump administration took office.

On Friday, Mr. Trump tweeted, "Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over 'classified' information. Gee, this is 'small potatoes' compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard." Winner said she's appreciative of his words of support but is hesitant to consider what it might mean.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reality-win...documents/
(08-30-2018, 08:17 AM)EyesWideOpen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Trump says that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

I like Jason Chaffetz, when he resigned he didn't say he was writing a book, he just said, he was going back to business!
Chuckle
This is a wonderful post from @Hickory on another thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...-time.html

The above link is from Q post 1981. It discusses the program that was embedded into Hillary's server, how it send a 'courtesy copy' (I have always know them to be 'carbon copies') of every email sent and received (except four) to a Chinese entity, how this was discovered by an inspector general and reported to the FBI (Strzok!, who did nothing about it), and how Hillary's cyber security employee detected it, too, but was told to 'stand down'.

So Hillary was told about it and told her employee to stand down, and the FBI agent who was in charge of investigating the hacking of HRC's server was told about it, but did not even ask questions, much less follow up. This leads to a few conclusions:

1) The program was embedded into the server with Hillary's knowledge and consent
2) Hillary had a vested interest in keeping that 'channel of communication' open, uninterrupted, and unimpeded.
3) Peter Strzok must have either been complicit because he already knew before the inspector general told him about it, or he had been warned shortly before hand that it was going to be uncovered and that he also was to 'stand down' about it.

Why would Hillary consent to having a 'bug' placed in her server; what would the vested interest be?

Knowing the track record of the Clintons, the answer to both questions would have to be "money", "treason", or both. I vote both!

I wonder how the money was laundered to get so cleanly from the Chinese Government to the Clinton Foundation without raising any suspicions. Bill had already given away to the Chinese tons of technology, top secret military equipment, and various secrets, and all Hillary did was to give to them advanced knowledge of every negotiating strategy we might use against them, along with valuable intel they could turn around and sell to others if they so chose. and we know what Hillary's role was to be in the 16 year plan, and it is nothing short of Treason.

She might be able to argue that the program was embedded without her knowledge, but that is blown out of the water by the order to her subordinate to 'stand down' when he was trying to warn her about it.

Can you imagine the tangled web some government accountant is having to unravel, tracing the money through various banks, currencies, foundations, and the like, with each taking a cut, until it finally hit the CF in an unrecognizable form? But, if they can do it, it will by itself place the noose around her neck!

I will defer to @Heir verifying this, but the way I read it, Presidential Pardons do not cover State offences, International offences, or Military offences, and Treason is a military offense as well as civil, so even if BHO had pardoned Hillary before he left office, the pardon would cover only Federal crimes; she would not be safe from this crime. I do not know if 'Knowingly granting a foreign entity free access to State Secrets and Privileged Communications" would also fall under espionage statutes, also.

https://the-fringe.com/thread-q_thread_u...#pid498159
(08-30-2018, 11:24 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

I like Jason Chaffetz, when he resigned he didn't say he was writing a book, he just said, he was going back to business!
Chuckle

Cmicsfee

Trump