The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: FARMLANDS (2018) Official Documentary - Lauren Southern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The hard truth about South Africa
1 hour 13 minutes

Lauren Southern
2 months ago
Thank you so much for watching everyone... this documentary was created thanks to your wonderful support and donations. I've uploaded it totally free to watch, so if you can do one favor for all the effort everyone put into creating this - please please share it with at least one person. Spread the word so these stories are not forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
I cant watch that.

The scum in sa put off stealing their lands only because of president trump but i fear its only temporary until a new establishment cuck takes his place whether it be after 4 or 8 yrs.

They need to gtfo out of that shithole now.
(08-30-2018, 08:39 AM)It Wrote: [ -> ]I cant watch that.

The scum in sa put off stealing their lands only because of president trump but i fear its only temporary until a new establishment cuck takes his place whether it be after 4 or 8 yrs.

They need to gtfo out of that shithole now.

If you were thrown out of your home with only the clothes on your back.

If you were the wrong skin color to be accepted at a homeless shelter, or even a homeless encampment.

If you had no money in the bank.

Could you leave and travel 5,000-6,000 miles to another country?

What if that country has a requirement that you have a certain amount of money in a bank account as a prerequisite for entry?

What if that country turns you away?

South Africa is at the bottom end of a hostile continent. It's not like those people can get in a car and get out.

[Image: O7WFVqD.png]
11,034 km
Distance from Johannesburg to Sydney
Thanks for posting this!
I will watch it hopefully on Monday

And Lauren Southern!
[Image: 3FpB.gif]
That video is so damn good..

Of course it is genocide.

Is it cheaper to get UN troops on the ground, US troops, ??

I hope Trump gives them refugee status, real need for farmers here.

I checked into relocating to New Zealand, several years ago it was 3 hundred grand...

They need help, heck I would sponsor a few, I only have 5 acres. I could use the farm help. We don't know the stats, i.e. how many poor white towny people as to how many 25 thousand acre owners, but Trump said he would look...

Malema is prolly thinking Mandela in jail, Ramaposa is like a big fat frog on a lily pad, but the mentality of the blacks there is really low and grandiose.

They like to riot, fight destroy.. Unless they are subdued, they will just get worse...

Thanks for the vid,
I hope that President Trump offers refugee status to those in South Africa fleeing the violence. It will be met with resistance if only whites are offered the help. But the hard truth is that it is the whites who are in danger of democide.

Democide "the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command".

Trump should ship them some hardware to help with self preservation.