The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Anyone having divorcee dreams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We'e just had that full moon in Pisces and last night I had dream of a Pisces husband. Everyone in the dream were divorcees including the neighbour that I went to share the dream with. That Pisces was a womaniser and he was still womanising in the dream 40 years later. So what does it mean in dream interpretation ?

In dream interpretation if a husband is in it, it can indicate a "serious lover's quarrel" and or "broken relationship". If the dream included a divorced person it can mean that your "affections are probably misplaced".

If you dream of a partner and there is any "dissatisfaction" with the circumstances in the dream it can also signify shifting tides.

Shifting tides and the fisherman are clashing in the waters around the UK!

Heartflowers
Sargon, the French started it!

Chuckle
Did you read or watch something during the day that bothered you after reading or watching it?
I have to read or watch crazy shit just before bedtime or I'm toast for sleeping soundly.
(08-30-2018, 11:46 AM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read or watch something during the day that bothered you after reading or watching it?
I have to read or watch crazy shit just before bedtime or I'm toast for sleeping soundly.

I was helping a divorcee yesterday, making her laugh.

Heartflowers
(08-30-2018, 12:32 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 11:46 AM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read or watch something during the day that bothered you after reading or watching it?

And???

Heartflowers
(08-30-2018, 12:37 PM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 12:32 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

And???

Heartflowers

She's happier when I make her laugh!

Although she wasn't in the dream, it was all about the love life of the Piscean husband and what he was doing with various wives. He hadn't moved on from what he was doing in the past and I had moved on long ago! Another reason why I connected it with the EU and the fish!

Heartflowers
Thanks for the reply, KOMMA.