The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ron DeSantis Just Said, "Don't Monkey This Up."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

kal

Jptdknpa

kal

Liberals are implying we can no longer use idioms with the work monkey because blacks are monkeys.

Rimshot2
(08-29-2018, 11:41 AM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are implying we can no longer use idioms with the work monkey because blacks are monkeys.

Rimshot2

And WHO exactly are the racists in that equation??? Hmmmmm???

Scratchinghead

kal

(08-29-2018, 11:44 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2018, 11:41 AM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are implying we can no longer use idioms with the work monkey because blacks are monkeys.

Rimshot2

Scratchinghead

No more primate idioms.

Freedom!

No more 'water buffalo' either? " no more bells to answer, no more.." Oops can't use that cause it was sung by the 5th dimension. Ha ha
[Image: zI14Yx4.jpg]
(08-29-2018, 11:50 AM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2018, 11:44 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]

Rimshot2

Scratchinghead

No more primate idioms.

Freedom!
As an aficionado of Formula 1 motor racing, I am offended when people refer to the World Champion British Driver Lewis Hamilton as "The Monkey."
Geez...is somebody going to get butthurt if I mention, "don't Gorilla Bob it" during assembly/disassembly of an item?
(08-29-2018, 12:24 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Geez...is somebody going to get butthurt if I mention, "don't Gorilla Bob it" during assembly/disassembly of an item?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ZEAR307bo
Well, he could have said "fuck" but he was trying to be PC by saying monkey, but put his foot in his mouth instead.

He will have to do a WHOLE lot of back peddling on that one.

Facepalm
Pages: 1 2 3 4