The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Grandmother pulls out two pythons hiding in barbecue like it's no big deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

That ' s OZ for Ya !

My grandma hated snakes. I remember her taking a hoe to one, but she would never have touched it with her hands...

Yeah3 obviously she's done that before!
Probably a shotgun blast to the BBQ was not an option.

My BBQ is too good to let snakes eat it! Drinks
(08-27-2018, 03:24 PM)Astrochik Wrote: [ -> ]My grandma hated snakes. I remember her taking a hoe to one, but she would never have touched it with her hands...

Yeah3 obviously she's done that before!

As a kid witnessed my late grandmother dispatch many a snake with her hoe. She hated snakes too, to her the only good snake was a dead snake

Full Throttle

Very Cool, We have a Grandma down here who does pretty much the same thing. Does it to human snakes as well.
My girl hates it if i get my python out at a BBQ.But this guy has a bigger problem.

Jptdknpa Lmao

(08-27-2018, 02:26 PM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]That ' s OZ for Ya !

I knew this was going to be Australian..

She was so casual about it.. Chuckle

My mother wouldn’t be able to do that..but she does catch giant lizards in her yard with her hands and brings them to the grandkids to touch.. she is 75.. the lizards are freed once she lets go of them.
(08-27-2018, 05:00 PM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]Very Cool, We have a Grandma down here who does pretty much the same thing.  Does it to human snakes as well.

Human snakes? The Penis? Scream1
Pages: 1 2