The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ‘whom to leave behind’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently this is middle school work in the USA.

Are these really the best options to continue the human race?
Or is this just a race baiting divisive bullshit assignment?
[Image: 39998552_2218433501519972_38843295444584...e=5C336264]

Taken from: https://www.facebook.com/AdamMiller0311/...39/?type=3

~mc~

What the heck does this have to do with school and learning?

Effin libtard teachers!
(08-27-2018, 11:01 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck does this have to do with school and learning?

Effin libtard teachers!

1dunno1
I guess it promotes people judging others based on nothing but how they look, their sexual orientation, etc...Which doesn't sound as inclusive as the libs like to claim they are.

~mc~

(08-27-2018, 11:02 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2018, 11:01 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck does this have to do with school and learning?

Effin libtard teachers!

1dunno1
I guess it promotes people judging others based on nothing but how they look, their sexual orientation, etc...Which doesn't sound as inclusive as the libs like to claim they are.

The next generation of hate in America!
(08-27-2018, 11:03 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Effin libtard teachers!

1dunno1

Unbelievable.

Instead of taking people who can contribute to any future society their choices are based off skin color, religion, and criminal records.

I bet you Asia Argento would've made the list though Chuckle

Clearly the racist cop is the most deserving. The least deserving is the jewish administrator.
The list looks like the roster of everyone the MSM has promoted in their nightly news stories for the last two years.
(08-27-2018, 11:25 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly the racist cop is the most deserving. The least deserving is the jewish administrator.

I don't know, the asian boy probably has some solid cooking skills Chuckle
(08-27-2018, 11:03 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Effin libtard teachers!

1dunno1

What can we do...must it be destroyed before they realize what they had.........Probably....
On a side note, the spelling and grammar used in the assignment is horrible. I think the teacher needs to take a refresher course.