The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Libtard Hogg threatens Smith & Wesson.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Snowflake Hogg threatens Smith & Wesson.  Extortion?

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidhogg111/...eFCZvWg%2F
He really is a little fuckwad isn't he?
[Image: kJAsyQP.gif]
Ship that little faggot to South Africa, see how he likes being unarmed among the tribal dindooz. Chuckle
I guess he didn't get the memo that he's irrelevant. The Dems moved on several times since his moment of glory.
(08-27-2018, 08:34 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he didn't get the memo that he's irrelevant. The Dems moved on several times since his moment of glory.

Ain't that the sorry truth.
Would it really matter anymore if not 1 gun was sold again to the public

America has so many damn guns it would be irrelevant

Maybe he should focus on other causes...
(08-27-2018, 08:58 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would it really matter anymore if not 1 gun was sold again to the public

The only causes he would focus on would be ones that would further the destruction of the US.
He's such a girl.
(08-27-2018, 09:00 AM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2018, 08:58 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would it really matter anymore if not 1 gun was sold again to the public

The only causes he would focus on would be ones that would further the destruction of the US.

Yea, but not sure if S&W eliminating selling guns would really tear America down

But to be honest, I've never seen one skinny loser try so hard to take down a billion dollar company
Also, shouldn't he be trying to get those massive military contract supported companies that make missiles down? I mean, those bombs kill a ton more innocents than guns.

Regardless of all the above, Fuck David Hogg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5