The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: America's Two Parties: Traitors and Patriots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hillary Clinton broke laws with her private server, destroyed evidence that was under congressional subpoena, sold 20% of our uranium to Russia, and commissioned a hit piece to frame Donald Trump.  Yet Hillary hasn't been in court for so much as a traffic ticket, much less felonies.

Evidence is surfacing that our intelligence agencies spied on a political opponent, unmasked Americans, and conspired to frame an innocent American (President Trump) using Hillary's fraudulent document.

Our American Pravda uses its platform to attack President Trump as Hitler, a white supremacist, deranged, "not psychologically or physiologically fit to serve" – endless, relentless assaults to delegitimize our president, to take him down.  

Why, if we're still a free country, do we have to put up with this ongoing insurrection?  Why should American patriots live every single day under threat that the cabal will overturn the election, end our democracy?

The answer is our hapless government.  Apparently, losing one's job is sufficient penalty for treason.  We're supposed to be content that more than two dozen top FBI and DOJ officials have been fired, have been demoted, or have resigned in the wake of investigations of the 2016 presidential election.  We should be encouraged that Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Ohr, and others "may be in legal jeopardy."

"May be in legal jeopardy"?  Every one of these quislings should be arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced, including their media cohorts.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...riots.html
[Image: Animated_GIF-downsized_large_16.gif]
[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspo...805fa65a31]

I would say the two parties are programmed patriots and brainwashed benevolent. Both parties are controlled and manipulated by the same people to achieve the desired goals.

I prefer a party of free thinkers.

(08-26-2018, 08:39 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the two parties are programmed patriots and brainwashed benevolent.  Both parties are controlled and manipulated by the same people to achieve the desired goals.

This.
Reminds me of a Netflix show that just came out 'Ghoul'. Centered around people who will kill those who are 'Anti-Nationals'.

Rothchikds are still controlling both spectrums of thought, and some.. are too dumb to know who they are, and others fail to recognize it
(08-26-2018, 07:56 PM)Godless Patriot Wrote: [ -> ]Hillary Clinton broke laws with her private server, destroyed evidence that was under congressional subpoena, sold 20% of our uranium to Russia, and commissioned a hit piece to frame Donald Trump.  Yet Hillary hasn't been in court for so much as a traffic ticket, much less felonies.

Evidence is surfacing that our intelligence agencies spied on a political opponent, unmasked Americans, and conspired to frame an innocent American (President Trump) using Hillary's fraudulent document.

Our American Pravda uses its platform to attack President Trump as Hitler, a white supremacist, deranged, "not psychologically or physiologically fit to serve" – endless, relentless assaults to delegitimize our president, to take him down.  

Why, if we're still a free country, do we have to put up with this ongoing insurrection?  Why should American patriots live every single day under threat that the cabal will overturn the election, end our democracy?

The answer is our hapless government.  Apparently, losing one's job is sufficient penalty for treason.  We're supposed to be content that more than two dozen top FBI and DOJ officials have been fired, have been demoted, or have resigned in the wake of investigations of the 2016 presidential election.  We should be encouraged that Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Ohr, and others "may be in legal jeopardy."

"May be in legal jeopardy"?  Every one of these quislings should be arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced, including their media cohorts.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...riots.html

Good comments. I couldn't agree more with you. This alone causes me great concern. When a nation and government do not obey their own laws, what do we have? With all of the firings and demotions, they have not even gotten close to the core of the rot. Our Founding Fathers would be very offended that we as a nation have allowed this to progress this far.
jay
(08-26-2018, 08:39 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the two parties are programmed patriots and brainwashed benevolent.  Both parties are controlled and manipulated by the same people to achieve the desired goals.

True but free thinkers are labeled extremist because they see what’s coming. So really it doesn’t make a damn. We’re all screwed in the end.