The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Me and my billy bad add biker buddies went to a place called PutInBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when we were on our road trip a couple of weeks ago. Anybody ever been there?

A whole island about 15 miles out in Lake Erie, packed full of good music, good food, scantily clad women, and swim-up bars.

Rode out to it on a gigantic jet powered ferry boat, and had a helluva time. The swim-up bar behind Mr. Ed's saloon was a little gross, even by my standards. Rest of the place was really nice. Cars/trucks almost nonexistent, but literally thousands of golf carts on the streets.
Glad you had an enjoyable time.
Sounds like a pretty awesome place! I remember being at a swim up bar at some point in my life, but hell if I can remember where. It wasn't Lake Erie though (I think lol).

Sounds like a good trip! Hopefully you had enough bail money with you to get all the boys back home Chuckle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Put-in-Bay,_Ohio

Quite a history behind it, too. Been busy the last few days, and just got around to investigating where we'd been.
(08-24-2018, 10:31 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a pretty awesome place! I remember being at a swim up bar at some point in my life, but hell if I can remember where. It wasn't Lake Erie though (I think lol).

Sounds like a good trip! Hopefully you had enough bail money with you to get all the boys back home Chuckle

I've never seen so many near naked women in one small place in my life. It was almost impossible to swim up to get a drink without getting personal.
(08-24-2018, 10:36 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2018, 10:31 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a pretty awesome place! I remember being at a swim up bar at some point in my life, but hell if I can remember where. It wasn't Lake Erie though (I think lol).

I've never seen so many near naked women in one small place in my life.  It was almost impossible to swim up to get a drink without getting personal.

Hmmm, my gas tank is full. It's Friday night. What was this place's address again?

Chuckle

I've never seen so many near naked women in one small place in my life.  It was almost impossible to swim up to get a drink without getting personal.

So, it earned it's name??? Chuckle
(08-24-2018, 10:39 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmm, my gas tank is full. It's Friday night. What was this place's address again?

Chuckle

You'll need a bigass boat to get there. We left our bike onshore at the dock for the Jet Express. Pretty rough looking part of town, but it was a secure parking lot.
(08-24-2018, 10:42 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I thought too, until I looked into the history of the island. The name is over 200 years old.

On the other hand, I guess they were puttin' it in back then, too.
(08-24-2018, 10:48 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2018, 10:42 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2018, 10:36 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen so many near naked women in one small place in my life.  It was almost impossible to swim up to get a drink without getting personal.

That's what I thought too, until I looked into the history of the island.  The name is over 200 years old.

On the other hand, I guess they were puttin' it in back then, too.

Lmao
Pages: 1 2