The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Q, the reflection/mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you don't find it odd that Q hasn't posted anything the past couple of days, comments and timestamps, yall should know how this goes and tick tock

https://the-fringe.com/thread-the_truth_..._matter_is

I don't know another soul who can see psychologically manipulation tactics in real time like me and I've questioned if anyone has ever done what I have this past week and I found the answer...

what yall have witnessed me do, Q is doing the same, mine is on the domestic side of psychological abuse and on itty bitty stage, the stage Q is on, it's world wide, political and its ginormous, it involves power and money, which makes it that much harder to defeat and expose with no evidence, if you think my dirty laundry, drama, sick and evil information I shared was bad, it's nothing in comparison to what Q is going to expose...

people aren't gonna be able to process it and they'll wind up psychologically damaged from years of being gaslit by the government and main stream media, its gonna be bad because people aren't gonna be like me and process it in a week, Q is warning us there's about to be some really sick and evil things brought to light...

we've got to be mentally, but most importantly, spiritually prepared for what's about to happen because it is spiritual warfare, it is psychological and it is evil...

this isn't about whether Q and I interacted, that is a distraction and now I understand that this has everything to do with spiritual warfare and warning others of whats to come...

I will stand tall and speak the truth, I will not cower

[Image: Screenshot_20180820-002515.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20180820-003138.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20180820-161604.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20180820-162503.jpg]
I'm a servant, not above anyone

[Image: Screenshot_20180824-135422.jpg]
I was really hoping Q would post again and not leave this for me to do, but reality set in and precious time is wasting, its difficult to knowingly toss yourself to the wolves, nobody has proved me wrong, while Q has proved me right
am I supposed to say BOOM now lol
disinformation is in both post, message is too

[Image: Screenshot_20180822-210743.png]

prf nli

Well, thank goodness we have you here to point out that we are incapable of discerning what you can. I, personally, don't know where I would be without you watching over me and reminding me that you 'specially qualified as you are gifted. I will sleep better tonight knowing that you are watching and offering especially special hindsight.
it only took me 10 months to catch on, so I understand the struggle is real when it comes to believing something is real that you cannot see and it be the truth...

yall have trusted Q thus far, why stop trusting now especially when I'm showing the emotional side of dealing with psychological abuse, using my story to help others prepare for their world to be rocked, I am all in...
(08-24-2018, 04:38 PM)psychopath slayer Wrote: [ -> ]it only took me 10 months to catch on, so I understand the struggle is real when it comes to believing something is real that you cannot see and it be the truth...

yall have trusted Q thus far, why stop trusting now especially when I'm showing the emotional side of dealing with psychological abuse, using my story to help others prepare for their world to be rocked, I am all in...

I was tardy for the Q party because for the last 16 months I was being covertly gaslit by a psychopath and covert narcissist, went public in real time with the abuse and exposed the abuse with zero physical evidence because I knew 16 months of coincidences was mathematically impossible...
I can see thru the bullshit politically as well lol

[Image: Screenshot_20180822-142911.jpg]