The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: New Poll suggests Ted Cruz is in big trouble in Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Democrat Beto O'Rourke pulls within 4 points of Ted Cruz in Texas, new poll finds

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/22/politics/...index.html
Don't fuck this up Texas! You're one of the last places in America that holds conservative values

(08-23-2018, 09:54 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Don't fuck this up Texas!  You're one of the last places in America that holds conservative values

Californians are moving to Texas at a fast pace. It shouldn't be this close but Texas is turning blue.

Facepalm

Trump needs to get his fat ass to Texas.
(08-23-2018, 09:58 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2018, 09:54 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Don't fuck this up Texas!  You're one of the last places in America that holds conservative values

Californians are moving to Texas at a fast pace. It shouldn't be this close but Texas is turning blue.

Facepalm

Stupid Texans Slap

I really hope these 'polls' are as accurate as the presidential election polls were!

DON'T FUCK THIS UP TEXAS! Do you really want your borders to be fucked with by a liberal?!
Unfortunately Patriots only vote once.
if Cruz loses we could be in trouble...

Texas wake up....

wonder what his girlfriend thinks...Carpenter

I notice she is back regularly on CNN....
does she need money or is she worried her sugar Daddy Politician will be out....
I'm in Texas and I don't know anyone who was polled.

Did CNN poll their staff?
I'm right here in TX. From what I have seen Cruz has not hardly campaigned at all. If it were not for his opponents advertising litter, you'd not even know there was an election coming up.

We are 10 weeks or so out. Cruz and the TX gop had better turn up the get out the vote bullshit and motivate people. Back in 2012 Cruz adverts and mailings were hard hitting, but right now they are nowhere. If I don't start seeing stuff then it is far more likely that Cruz and the establishment shitbags at the gop are trying to turn TX blue.

and we all know, just how well and accurate the pollsters were in 2016...right !
Pages: 1 2 3 4