The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I'm calling it right now! Mollie tibbets is a false flag!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mike pence met with the family 1 week ago., Why was he there many people go missing a day!

And she is found the day 2 of Trump's inner circle get convicted

So obvious

Bump for discussion there is to many strange Coincidence here folks!
There are so many nefarious, heinous "back-stage" activities coming to light lately, my cynical self will not discount this theory. You are correct, the timing appears scripted. TPTB, no matter who they represent, have carte blanche to stage anything to manipulate the public for their agenda.

There was to be a "cause of death" report yesterday, 22 Wednesday. I guess they're still putting finishing touches on the script. I just hope this young woman wasn't truly sacrificed for their cause.
Blue moons pink stars yellow clovers.

Seek help
I disagree, it's a tragedy that such a young woman was murdered.

False Flag? For what reason? Usually theories have reasons behind them, what does this accomplish?
(08-23-2018, 09:21 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree, it's a tragedy that such a young woman was murdered.

False Flag? For what reason? Usually theories have reasons behind them, what does this accomplish?

Was there a reason for the Vegas massacre?
Was there a reason for the 9/11 WTC demolition?
Was there a reason for JFK to have his skull blown open?
Others too numerous to list..................

Sure there is a reason. Exacerbate the hatred and division within the U.S. to further the cause for chaos. Shock the sheeple into demanding secure borders. I cannot believe I am saying this. Honestly, I am somewhat ashamed to be thinking like this. But events happening recently give me the inclination to think the unthinkable. And I am sorry.
No sadly this is real, very real for the Tibbets family.
No.

Occam's razor.

Makes no sense.

Girls are snatched and murdered often. Been happening for many many years.

Filthy illegals have been coming here and killing for as long as they've been sneaking over the border.

Every time someone is murdered you people jump to outlandish conclusions. Every single time.

(08-23-2018, 09:21 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree, it's a tragedy that such a young woman was murdered.

Distraction and deflection of the news that 2 of Trump's inner circle just plead guilty.

Agenda for a wall.

Why did Mike pence fly out to a town of 1500 to offer support?

Now we find out they are trying to politicize this
(08-23-2018, 09:40 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]No.

Occam's razor.

Makes no sense.

Girls are snatched and murdered often. Been happening for many many years.

Filthy illegals have been coming here and killing for as long as they've been sneaking over the border.

Every time someone is murdered you people jump to outlandish conclusions. Every single time.

I have a heartfelt regret for thinking this way, but why THIS girl, why now and why the dwelling on THIS particular case when as you say, there are numerous others?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10