The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: molly Tibbets and my conspiracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i believe thers a connection between karina vetrano , hes not the murdered and media forced PD into confessions killeris still lose and hes heading west
karina was jogging and found in a cornfield same goes with molly, im no dectevive but come on
(08-22-2018, 03:56 PM)Rick Grimes 3 Wrote: [ -> ]i believe thers a connection between karina vetrano , hes not the murdered and media forced PD into confessions killeris still lose and hes heading west

I'm not sure what you are trying to say?

I think I get the first part: There is a connection between another victim named Karina Vetrano.

But I don't get the rest of your post.
(08-22-2018, 03:57 PM)Rick Grimes 3 Wrote: [ -> ]karina was jogging and found in a cornfield same goes with molly, im no dectevive but come on

Do you have info on Karina's case?
Or a media link I can look into?
(08-22-2018, 03:57 PM)Rick Grimes 3 Wrote: [ -> ]karina was jogging and found in a cornfield same goes with molly, im no dectevive but come on

I don't think there are any cornfields in Queens.
(08-22-2018, 04:09 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2018, 03:57 PM)Rick Grimes 3 pid='the killer is Wrote:karina was jogging and found in a cornfield same goes with molly, im no dectevive but come on

I don't think there are any cornfields in Queens.

we have a serial killer moving west ,pd arrested a black youth (fits) and a mexican who cant even speak for himself
(

Me thinks the father killed Karina...

He may not have approved of a relationship of hers.

(08-22-2018, 04:22 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Me thinks the father killed Karina...

He may not have approved of a relationship of hers.

Picture the rage of an Italian father dating outside her heritage.

[Image: screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-9-47-15-am.jpg...&strip=all]

[Image: screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-9-47-56-am.jpg...&strip=all]

But, similar to Molly Tibbets, the killer "admits" the act.

Karina Vetrano Update: Suspect admits to killing her, has hatred for women
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/05/ka...for-women/

[Image: karina-Vetrano-1.jpg]
theres a serial killer roaming america ,im trying to prevent for lost of life this is serious
Pages: 1 2