The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The world's greatest consumers of alcohol (drunks) . Name your hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dont need to be anyone famous like the comedian or Roadglide lol  Lmao Post your hero with a vid or story so we can hang it on the Fringe bar wall of hero's.

I'l start i met peter in a pub in clerckenwell road London called the Griffin back in the 80's ,he was so much fun and full of stories i was laughing all night.I don't remember much other than laughing and the cab bill that peter paid and told the cabby take him to the seaside .I woke up in Southend 40 miles from home .Man i had the hangover from hell but not every day you get to meet a guy like that. First nomination to the Fringe bar wall of hero's Peter O'toole. Drinks

Full Throttle

George Jones.

~mc~

I don't think I have an alcoholic hero 1dunno1 Chuckle
W.C. Fields.
I'm gonna get this one in before anyone else .The LEGEND the one and only Sir Oliver reed.

2'nd nomination for the Fringe bar wall of hero's (subject to martini and cigarsl and Chillbros aproval) Drinks Cheer
@Winter Steelheader and the night he lost his shoes. Lmao
(08-19-2018, 03:18 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I have an alcoholic hero  1dunno1  Chuckle

You need to get out more  Yeah3 lol i bet pat would be on our side then again probably not  Lmao

~mc~

(08-19-2018, 03:24 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]@Winter Steelheader and the night he lost his shoes.  Lmao

oh yeah!!! WS for the win Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer
(08-19-2018, 03:25 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 03:24 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]@Winter Steelheader and the night he lost his shoes.  Lmao

oh yeah!!! WS for the win  Cheer  Cheer  Cheer  Cheer  Cheer

Ok spill it what did WS do fringe bar regulars need to know to get him on the wall af fame and hero's (subject to approval by the boss) Cheer Heartflowers
(08-19-2018, 03:18 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I have an alcoholic hero  1dunno1  Chuckle

Well, if it's any consolation, A. Hitler was a "tea-totaler" and Churchill could do a bottle of Scotch a day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9