The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Red Flag Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.mywabashvalley.com/news/auth...1378868066

A tip from a health care worker leads authorities to an arsenal in a Vigo County home.  

This all started with a tip to the Vigo County Sheriff's Office. A health care worker was allegedly threatened by a man named Gary Diana.

On Friday morning, the 55 year-old was taken into custody at his home in Vigo County at 936 East Sunset Pike Drive.

Officials enacted the "Red Flag Law" and what they found inside his home left them speechless.

Sheriff Greg Ewing says this is the biggest gun collection he's ever seen.

From what I gather the libtard healthcare worker was getting nosy and he said something tongue and cheek to them that they took as a threat.

So, apparently that alone allowed authorities to charge him and confiscate everything he legally collected over many years under the "Red Flag Law".  

The "explosives" mentioned in the article was reloading powder.

Dude legally had this shit for years and never threatened anyone or ever used it.

I can kind of maybe understand that law being used for heat of the moment domestic situations but this???  I dunno, this seems like BS to me.
(08-19-2018, 12:57 AM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]So, apparently that alone allowed authorities to charge him and confiscate everything he legally collected over many years under the "Red Flag Law".  

Something about cold, dead hands comes to mind.
I'm not sure about this...so anyone can just claim a person threatened them and then the authorities can use a red flag law to search your home in Indiana?

And they temporarily seize what they find, and we are supposed to believe the person who was accused gets his/her stuff back?

Hmm. Yeah, I don't think the second amendment said anything about how many guns we could have, it just said we could gave them. 1 or a 100 is really none of the governments business.

I think I'd like to follow this story if anything else comes up...like if the accuser has proof he threatened her.
Trial by jury? Who needs the constitution?
Agencies that no longer use due process.

SEC
CPS
ATF
IRS
EPA
FCC
HHS
OSHA
NLRB
Many More I'm Sure...
Are these agencies elected? Nope.

Also think about all the licenses we are required to have. This is criminal and an inversion of due process. We no longer wait for a jury to prove us guilty. We now have to prove we are innocent.
Latest update...

http://www.wamwamfm.com/2018/08/21/man-a...-to-court/

As of now, he only has an intimidation charge against him but they confiscated all his shit.  Wonder what the authorities will do with all of it if ruled he can't have it back.

That's a shit ton of money right there.

Yeah3
They now have the technology to be able to see your thoughts and so, your thinking WHAT?? OK, red flag for you, jail and sell your stuff to support a libtard's life style!, don't laugh!!! it looks like it is headed that direction, if we don't stop it. they have made HUGE strides in reading and controlling the mind with freq's and electronic waves. for those non-believer's we have a military war plane that is flown by the pilots thoughts, and that was from 10 years ago, many more things have happened since then.
(08-21-2018, 12:56 PM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]Latest update...

As of now, he only has an intimidation charge against him but they confiscated all his shit.  Wonder what the authorities will do with all of it if ruled he can't have it back.

Yeah3

Thanks for updating us, @Suzy Q.

This case might be very important...if a person can cry that some one is 'intimidating' them, then the court can take all your stuff.

Depending on the final ruling, this can go bad for everyone not just gun owners.

Do you know if this law was implemented by democrats in Indiana? I can see it being used against them as well.
(08-21-2018, 01:32 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]They now have the technology to be able to see your thoughts and so, your thinking WHAT??  OK, red flag for you, jail and sell your stuff to support a libtard's life style!, don't laugh!!! it looks like it is headed that direction, if we don't stop it. they have made HUGE strides in reading and controlling the mind with freq's and electronic waves. for those on-believer's we have a military war plane that is flown by the pilots thoughts, and that was from 10 years ago, many more things have happened since then.

Yep, that is why we all have to make sure we vote against those that want these types of 'laws' in our states.
(08-21-2018, 01:38 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah3

This case might be very important...if a person can cry that some one is 'intimidating' them, then the court can take all your stuff.

Depending on the final ruling, this can go bad for everyone not just gun owners.  

Do you know if this law was implemented by democrats in Indiana?  I can see it being used against them as well.

I don't know if Pence implemented it but he praises it and he has Trump's ear.
(08-21-2018, 01:40 PM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2018, 01:38 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah3

Do you know if this law was implemented by democrats in Indiana?  I can see it being used against them as well.

I don't know if Pence implemented it but he praises it and he has Trump's ear.

It isn't VP Pence's law...it was more recent.
Who is Jake Laird? Was he a recent school shooting victim in Indiana? Seems it was pushed by Anti-Gun/More Gun law people in the state of Indiana.

I appreciate your posts on here, and for keeping us abreast of this...I will contact the president and my governor about this 'law' and how it can be abused by ANYONE who simply does not like another person for ANY reason.

https://www.in.gov/isp/3484.htm
Earlier this month, Governor Holcomb asked that information related to IC 35-47-14, more commonly referred to in Indiana as the “Jake Laird Law” and nationally as the “Red Flag Law”, be made available to all law enforcement agencies in Indiana. As you will recall, this law addresses circumstances where it would be appropriate for a police officer to take custody of a citizen’s firearms, by way of a warrant, or immediately when exigent circumstances are present and it can be clearly articulated the safety of the public was in jeopardy.

Indiana is but one of a handful of States in our nation that has this type of a law, and you can expect other States will begin to pass similar laws the result of the tragic loss of life in Parkland, Florida.

Additionally, when a judge signs a Jake Laird order, the order may be forwarded to the FBI as a NICS disqualifier to prevent the person from making future purchases from a licensed firearm dealer, provided that the order specifically prohibits the individual from purchasing, possessing, or acquiring firearms.

Please take time to review the information presented below. You will find a PowerPoint program that can be downloaded and provided as ILEA accredited training for members of your department. There also is a link to a quick reference field guide that further details specific information about the law.

Additionally, we have made available a copy of the letter from Governor Holcomb that was sent to all members of the Indiana House and Senate.

Thank you for taking time to familiarize yourself and your officers with this most important information.
Pages: 1 2