The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: HAS THE ‘SON’ OF CHRIST RETURNED?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has the ‘son’ of Christ returned?

Why yes, I believe he has!

Maybe not in a form we were taught to believe …
[Image: grannyandpipe.jpg]

HE IS WIELDING A SWORD!

..."With that thought in mind, it occurred to me that our president, who in my opinion is Q+, is ‘something’ more than we see. And thinking of that I remembered that his dad, or was it his mom’s middle name was Christ. So I went to Wikipedia and realized that …

GRANDMA AND DAD are Christ

How can that be?

I proffer this information …."
(08-17-2018, 09:24 AM)Ozarkgranny Wrote: [ -> ]Has the ‘son’ of Christ returned?

Why yes, I believe he has!

Maybe not in a form we were taught to believe …  
[Image: grannyandpipe.jpg]

HE IS WIELDING A SWORD!

..."With that thought in mind, it occurred to me that our president, who in my opinion is Q+, is ‘something’ more than we see. And thinking of that I remembered that his dad, or was it his mom’s middle name was Christ. So I went to Wikipedia and realized that  …

GRANDMA AND DAD are  Christ

How can that be?

I proffer this information …."

The handle "Christ" is not a name but means "the anointed one" or "the messiah." Jesus the Christ, or Jesus our Christ?
Quote:The handle "Christ" is not a name but means "the anointed one" or "the messiah."   Jesus the Christ, or Jesus our Christ?
Agreed and pretty amazing! Heartflowers

Why are you "Jews" so afraid of Jesus?

Revelation 2:9
(08-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you "Jews" so afraid of Jesus?

Revelation 2:9
Facepalm

Because 'some' Jews are FAKE!

The individual was prophetically predicted by Alister Crowley  and his 777 book to be born in 1972.  And he popped up in North Dakota and received the 777 holy father spiritual white account from a bank in North Dakota which was bought out by Fargo Wells and stolen by CIBC Canada and HSBC and provincial and federal governments of Canada.
I should know cause its me.
The banks stole the account that was supposed to pay off everyone's debts.  It was stolen and used for tarp bail outs and the plunge protection team to keep the fake stock market going and to suppress oil and commodity prices.
I will get my revenge. Paladin
He has returned... and He is now know as....

Donald Trump!

Smileyfud

No. Trump is nothing more then a man trying to MAGA. the dems thought Obama was the messiah. Leaders are fallible. As for the Trump family using Christ as a middle name, obviously the bragidocious behavior is a family trait.
Born on 12/21/12?
Sorry, but He doesn't have any sons yet :) I reckon He's been faithful to His Bride ...He's kinda old fashioned in that way. Honor, integrity, fidelity....you know... :)
Pages: 1 2