The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "Serious Incident" Unfolds As NATO Jet Accidentally Launches Secret Missile Near Russian Border
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estonia’s defense minister has halted a NATO war exercise in Estonia pending an investigation after a fighter jet deployed in northeast Europe accidentally fired a secret missile during training. Authorities are now searching for the rocket, which was shot over the Baltic country’s airspace by a Spanish fighter jet this week near the Russian border.

Minister of Defense Juri Luik said Thursday during a press conference in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, the air-to-air missile was mistakenly launched Tuesday over southern Estonia has not been found nor did it injure any civilians.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-1...ar-russian
Putin-facepalm

THAT LOOK WHEN YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE IDIOTS

Lobbed one over, eh? Sounds like espionage to me? Why would they mount a real thing? Warhead or not, why would they mount any delivery system? Isn't suppose to be a WSEM? I'm thinking they pilot may have not known, The group crew on the other hand?

(08-11-2018, 07:37 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Lobbed one over, eh? Sounds like espionage to me? Why would they mount a real thing? Warhead or not, why would they mount any delivery system? Isn't suppose to be a WSEM? I'm thinking the pilot may have not known, The ground crew on the other hand?

Fixed.

One doesn't accidentally launch a missile
(08-11-2018, 08:32 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]One doesn't accidentally launch a missile