The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: After denying Russia collusion 40 times on Twitter Trump admits he colluded with the Russians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-collusion-...52579.html

Forty times President Donald Trump has posted statements on Twitter asserting “NO COLLUSION” with Russia during the 2016 election. He made the claim standing next to Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki last month, and then a day later during a Cabinet meeting at the White House.

Sunday, he negated all of that by admitting that his campaign had tried to collude with Russia to win the presidency, after all.

Trump wrote in an 8:35 a.m. post on Twitter that the purpose of a June 9, 2016, gathering at Trump Tower was “to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics ― and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”
I heard he sold all our uranium to the russians so they can make nukes that can kill us too.
(08-06-2018, 02:28 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]I heard he sold all our uranium to the russians so they can make nukes that can kill us too.

And that is a whack-a-Trump Troll thread ending donkey punch my friends.

[Image: 6c9f6cf280.jpg]
I watched the Star Trek reboots and Anton Yelchin, was a Russian-born actor who played the roll of Chekov before his death...oh shit, most of America, just colluded with Russia!

OMG!! And Mila Kunis speaks...wait for it...wait...RUSSIAN!!!

And OMG...David Duchovny has Russian roots and did a beer commercial...for RUSSIA!!!!

[Image: yuri.jpg]

The nerve of everyone colluding with Russians!!!!! OMG, because Russians aren't human and we have been in a serious 3 year war with them since Obama left Putins office!!!!!!

--

This is how seriously stupid the left sounds. Fkg idiots. Who gives a shit about Russia? We aren't at war with them and I don't get why elitists liberals, who call everyone xenophobes, are cool with hating on Russians.
Looks like Trump had a twitter foot in mouth relapse. And he was doing so good there for a while.
I guess reading isn't very fundamental these days...
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...3315153924
[Image: Russia2.jpg]

(08-06-2018, 02:28 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]I heard he sold all our uranium to the russians so they can make nukes that can kill us too.

What about what he did with Iran too... (Obama)

And now China has some Uranium from the US apparently.

(08-06-2018, 03:15 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]I guess reading isn't very fundamental these days...
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...3315153924

Sthawp making so much sthence! (Said like Sylvester the Cat)
You will hurt the wibberuls widdle feewings! (Said like Tweety Bird)

Have mercy on their pea brains man!

The only collusion(s) with actual governments that occurred during this election was with the Hitlery campaign. Who colluded with Ukraine. Facts!

The whole idea is dumb as fuck anyway. This is how our political process has worked forever. digging up dirt on your opponent isn't illegal nor is it unethical.
Pages: 1 2