The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: YouTube deletes Alex Jones's channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't listen to the guy. But, this is Bullshit.

https://www.businessinsider.com/youtube-...orm-2018-8

We get the message: Alex Jones is hate speech because criticizes the government, but Farrakhan says all white people must die and tht's ok.

Facebook, Apple and YouTube remove pages and podcasts from Alex Jones for hate speech violations.

I'm no fan of AJ, but this is about unheard of.
It appears the very people who don’t like his conspiracy theories have conspired to keep him off the internet.
Hypocrisy much?
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/06/apple-pu...peech.html

we hate hate speech. wah!

This is all because of the Trump administration

This is what happens when you out the old 911 bush administration back in control

(08-06-2018, 01:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]We get the message: Alex Jones is hate speech because criticizes the government, but Farrakhan says all white people must die and tht's ok.

[Image: boston-college-love-who-you-are.jpg?resize=600%2C450]

Prf nli

Noticed that Young Turks hasn't been censored. Go figure. We all knew it was going to shit when Snopes and SPLC became the overseers of policy.

(08-06-2018, 03:05 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]This is all because of the Trump administration

This is what happens when you out the old 911 bush administration back in control

Did you know President Trump was responsible for:

The Black Plague
WWI
The War of 1812
The Irish Potato Famine
Lyme Disease

And so much more.

This is not Trump's doing, it is entirely the responsibility of the liberal leftists, who apparently decided to coordinate this ban of AJ. I'm sure others will soon follow.

They realized that the conservative media has a massive impact on elections, and are making sure to shut them down without giving them time to restructure before midterm elections.

YOUTUBE Trolling Alex Jones By Deleting His
Entire Channel Is actually Funny Beyond Belief!

Could Not Have Happened to a Nicer GUY!
ALEX is a HugeAsshole.
==========================
But this kind of Pisses Me Off!
I use to watch him when I needed a good LAUGH!
Now I have to Find Some other Crazy AssHole to Laugh at!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6