The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I guess I am not registering after all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I was seriously considering registering until just now. It made me feel I was at lop again.

I just made two threads. One thread is gone. Ip banned, and I can´t open the other thread. The two threads in question were Iran confirms drill and the sex robots thread that was the one deleted. What are your rules here? I know every place has rules but deleting a thread and banning the IP seems a bit harsh. I know I did nothing wrong. I guess my posting days are over. Just tired of getting banned for no reason.
(08-05-2018, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I was seriously considering registering until just now. It made me feel I was at lop again.

I just made two threads. One thread is gone. Ip banned, and I can´t open the other thread. The two threads in question were Iran confirms drill and the sex robots thread that was the one deleted. What are your rules here? I know every place has rules but deleting a thread and banning the IP seems a bit harsh. I know I did nothing wrong. I guess my posting days are over. Just tired of getting banned for no reason.

Have you tried PM'g a mod to find out specifically why?
(08-05-2018, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I was seriously considering registering until just now. It made me feel I was at lop again.

Posting history showed a rash of hit and run stupid threads...

So, deleted and banned (eventually) ...

We don't appreciate stupid childish shit or guest trolling or forum sliding...

Behave or lose another IP...