The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ISIS Calls for Biological Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Jeep Jihad has now declared that there are to be attacks on the "West" with biological agents.

They use hantavirus and cholera as examples. They suggest, in essence, extracting disease from poop and putting that into drinking water and dispersing it through confetti and other airborne devices.

The greatest military power ever known to mankind has heretofore failed to find these people or prevent them from having an official web voice. It's regiments and battleships with nuclear weapons vs. determined people with rat poop on a stick.

ISIS Calls for Biological Attacks on the West

John_Galt

Who controls ISIS again? Oh, yeah..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo
(08-05-2018, 01:35 AM)Mulciber Wrote: [ -> ]The Jeep Jihad has now declared that there are to be attacks on the "West" with biological agents.

They use hantavirus and cholera as examples. They suggest, in essence, extracting disease from poop and putting that into drinking water and dispersing it through confetti and other airborne devices.

The greatest military power ever known to mankind has heretofore failed to find these people or prevent them from having an official web voice. It's regiments and battleships with nuclear weapons vs. determined people with rat poop on a stick.

We have plenty already in our chemtrails.. Thanks though........... you sick bastards.
(08-05-2018, 01:51 AM)John_Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Who controls ISIS again? Oh, yeah..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo

Whoopsa Daisy!
They're starting small for the moment...testing the waters.

Do you have any idea how many food recalls there's been lately?

I do....
(08-05-2018, 01:58 AM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]They're starting small for the moment...testing the waters.

I do....

And there you go.

It did seem a bit strange for there to be such a massive number of recalls in such a short span of time. I understand the occasional thing, but it was unusual.

When I hear recalls in these products I tend to think it is the fault of unsanitary workers. Maybe it is PC to call it a workplace sanitation issue.

But... maybe that itself is divisive propaganda. Perhaps the real culprit, as usual, is some rogue arm of the government or one of its own allies. They know only a few people will see it and become inspired, and those few happen to package Walmart spinach or work for Ritz crackers, so we get unusual recalls. That's an idea worth investigation.
(08-05-2018, 01:35 AM)Mulciber Wrote: [ -> ]The Jeep Jihad has now declared that there are to be attacks on the "West" with biological agents.

Let me guess. This stuff was posted on Face Book.
(08-05-2018, 01:58 AM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]They're starting small for the moment...testing the waters.

I do....

Yes there has been far too many and who mainly works in food processing plants but recent immigrants. I am not saying most of them would deliberately poison the food they are processing but food processing plants shouldn't be hiring certain groups of people whose ideology commands them to kill all non believers. Most Muslims are not psychos who would act on these psycho Koranic commandments from the stone age but all it takes is around 1 to 2% of the population to commit these acts of terrorism which is roughly the same percentage of sociopaths in any given population group.
Memri is the source, they don't go into details about how they "obtained" or discovered this video.
I don't trust them. The only other media to spread this particular new ISIS revelation I could find
was Pamela Geller, also quite suspicious, a one-trick pony.
Almost always, the ISIS source, that only one which mysteriously obtains ISIS communications
and "broadcasts" is the SITE Intelligence network, run by Rita Katz, IDF/Mossad.

It is extremely suspicious that SITE is the only group which is able to "obtain" these ISIS
communiques. Memri has been around for a long time, they have Deep State board of directors.
If they want Memri to pick up this particular warning, look for SITE to start implementing the bioterror
program. When SITE picks it up, it becomes real and somewhat imminent.

Almost always connected to a foreign policy agenda involving war and domestic surveillance,
at a time when things are cooling down in Syria and Afghanistan, this is the time they set up the
next Hegelian dialect propaganda. Even if the plans are not executed for some reason, these
"news" productions are documented so they can be referred back to by the mainstream pundits.
Everyone keep your eyes open for mayonnaise. There has been a surge of commercials for mayo the last few days. Just seems really weird to me.
Pages: 1 2