The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: something's going on with BofA's system lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we have come to expect efficient service from our bank of america. but as of last month, they have been delinquent in expediting my parents SSIs. the latest incident forced my dad to go to bank and extracted some monies from savings just so he could pay the up coming rent. i tried to help, but humble as he is, refused and want to do his own way. thats what i dont like, too many inconsistances, be it bank system or something else to do with finances. its just one of many we must grin and bear it. what will happen next month and the next? iam beginning to distrust BofA...but i doubt my dad will want to move to wells or other local bank
(08-02-2018, 11:51 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]we have come to expect efficient service from our bank of america. but as of last month, they have been delinquent in expediting my parents SSIs. the latest incident forced my dad to go to bank and extracted some monies from savings just so he could pay the up coming rent. i tried to help, but humble as he is, refused and want to do his own way. thats what i dont like, too many inconsistances, be it bank system or something else to do with finances. its just one of many we must grin and bear it. what will happen next month and the next? iam beginning to distrust BofA...but i doubt my dad will want to move to wells or other local bank

Royal bank use to do same crap to me years ago switched to a credit union and have had zero problems since .Only issue with credit unions is trying to get a loan there very stingy
he is very picky on which bank he wants to do business with. so for now, we must endure the ineptness of BofA
Your parents SS checks are being delayed or held by BoA?

(08-02-2018, 01:16 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Your parents SS checks are being delayed or held by BoA?

i think they are just delayed.. hope its not because of BofA.

- SR is on lunch break
(08-02-2018, 11:55 AM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2018, 11:51 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]we have come to expect efficient service from our bank of america. but as of last month, they have been delinquent in expediting my parents SSIs. the latest incident forced my dad to go to bank and extracted some monies from savings just so he could pay the up coming rent. i tried to help, but humble as he is, refused and want to do his own way. thats what i dont like, too many inconsistances, be it bank system or something else to do with finances. its just one of many we must grin and bear it. what will happen next month and the next? iam beginning to distrust BofA...but i doubt my dad will want to move to wells or other local bank

Royal bank use to do same crap to me years ago switched to a credit union and have had zero problems since .Only issue with credit unions is trying to get a loan there very stingy

I use a credit union for my personal banking. Business banking is done at another establishment.