The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Guy says he ‘identifies as a woman’ to legally save a bundle on car insurance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A clever Cannuck took advantage of the insanity of the left’s gender nonconformity beliefs to save a bundle on car insurance.

With his eye on a new Chevrolet Cruze, the Alberta man, identified only as “David,” told CBC News that he was given an insurance quote of $4,500 Canadian dollars for the new ride, but said he was told his annual bill would be about $1,100 cheaper if he was a woman.

So, presto! He became a woman.

“I was pretty angry about that and I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the man said.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/30/...03#new_tab

We were speaking about this at work today. Men pay less for dry cleaning than women. One of my co workers is going to go into the dry cleaner and tell them she's a man and she wants the price for men's dry cleaning. So, will let you know when she reports back.

Can i identify as a native american and nolonger pay tax?

Seems fair.
Trying to work up some righteous anger against this man.
Nope,can't do it Jptdknpa This whole thing is going to backfire beautifully.
Maybe if I would have self Identified as a woman while serving in the Army I would have got promoted!!! 1dunno1 I always found it funny that the amount promoted always was equal in numbers males 10, females 10....hmmm...kind of makes you wonder....
Car insurance that covers more then your ass
(07-31-2018, 06:53 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]Car insurance that covers more then your ass

Car insurance is a scam, just like house insurance. If you read the fine print they won't cover shit.
(07-31-2018, 05:00 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]A clever Cannuck took advantage of the insanity of the left’s gender nonconformity beliefs to save a bundle on car insurance.

With his eye on a new Chevrolet Cruze, the Alberta man, identified only as “David,” told CBC News that he was given an insurance quote of $4,500 Canadian dollars for the new ride, but said he was told his annual bill would be about $1,100 cheaper if he was a woman.

So, presto! He became a woman.

“I was pretty angry about that and I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the man said.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/30/...03#new_tab

Very funny!  Chuckle   Now watch the domino effect when the insurance company shares all of his her personal data with other companies.  Look out!   Hiding3