The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: COURT DOCS: Jewish SPLC Co-Founder Accused of Trying to Molest Step-Daughter With Sex Toy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Well, well. Let’s see how the left like the new rules.
The new rules are you get what you give.
Dragging the skeletons out of the closet is a two-way street.

A recently-uncovered court document from the divorce proceedings of a prominent Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) figure alleges horrific conduct on behalf of one of the most influential lawyers in America.

Maureene Dees, ex-wife of SPLC co-founder Morris Dees filed for divorce on March 8, 1979 after a decade-long marriage marred by difficulties, according to an appellant brief obtained by Big League Politics. The brief was filed by Maury Smith, Julia S. Waters and Charles M. Crook, attorneys for Maureene, in the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-07-30-at-12.03.34-PM.png]

According to court testimony, among other perverted sexual behavior, Dees attempted to molest his 18-year-old step-daughter with a sex toy. Holly Buck was Maureene Dees’ daughter from a previous marriage.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/court-docs...h-sex-toy/

10/13/2013 - 12:49

Meet the real Morris Dees, from an appeal in his own divorce case in Alabama. While jetting around the world and living quite lavishly off of the income of the so-called "Southern Poverty Law Center", Morris Dees is evidently a pervert, a liar, a cheat, a wife-abuser, and a paedophile child-abuser, all according ro his own divorce proceedings. And he is able to enjoy such a corrupt and lascivious lifestyle by making a career of harassing White Christians and pretending to be an expert on "extremism", even at the accommodation of the U.S. Government.
https://christogenea.org/articles/meet-r...filthy-jew
(07-31-2018, 03:13 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]10/13/2013 - 12:49

Meet the real Morris Dees, from an appeal in his own divorce case in Alabama. While jetting around the world and living quite lavishly off of the income of the so-called "Southern Poverty Law Center", Morris Dees is evidently a pervert, a liar, a cheat, a wife-abuser, and a paedophile child-abuser, all according ro his own divorce proceedings. And he is able to enjoy such a corrupt and lascivious lifestyle by making a career of harassing White Christians and pretending to be an expert on "extremism", even at the accommodation of the U.S. Government.

Meet the Real Morris Dees: the Filthy Jew? Really?
Facepalm

(07-31-2018, 03:19 PM)RiskyRob Wrote: [ -> ]

Facepalm

I don't write the headlines.

Facepalm

Besides... why can they openly say what they think about "the rest of us" but we cannot say shit about them?
The left will defend her...call out something else and run with that instead of actually addressing the wicked nature of her crime.

I've been noticing this disturbing trend even here on the Fringe...someone makes a thread about a celebrity pedo and instantly a couple of posters come to the pedos aid.

They even admit to not knowing anything about the topic, they just post to harass anyone speaking out against pedos.
(07-31-2018, 03:27 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Facepalm

No, you didn't. You don't have to apologize.

That poster didn't bother to address the actual topic of your thread...he went right for something else to pick out instead.

I'm finding this very interesting.

(07-31-2018, 03:29 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]The left will defend her...call out something else and run with that instead of actually addressing the wicked nature of her crime.

I've been noticing this disturbing trend even here on the Fringe...someone makes a thread about a celebrity pedo and instantly a couple of posters come to the pedos aid.

They even admit to not knowing anything about the topic, they just post to harass anyone speaking out against pedos.

I am going to explain this is such an easy way everyone can get it...

THOSE "PEOPLE" CANNOT REPRODUCE DUE TO THEIR LIFE CHOICES

It's as simple as that. They are going after other people's children via the school system and social media because if they don't, they have NO FUTURE.

Sick & evil, that's what it is.

People wonder, "Gee, why can't they just keep to themselves? Why must they tell everyone they are gay/binary/hexadecimal cocksuckers?"

Because if they do not promote and recruit, they will die off in ONE GENERATION.

The truth.

-

all pro lgbtqia++ are targeting children.

Is this why the liberals are so adamant about getting illegal aliens into the US and letting them stay undocumented?

No documentation the child was ever here, so no crime took place?

(07-31-2018, 03:31 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2018, 03:27 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2018, 03:19 PM)RiskyRob Wrote: [ -> ]Meet the Real Morris Dees: the Filthy Jew? Really?
Facepalm

No, you didn't.  You don't have to apologize.

That poster didn't bother to address the actual topic of your thread...he went right for something else to pick out instead.

I'm finding this very interesting.

Well, If I am allowed to do so, I can point out how, by definition, 100% of Pedophiles are liberals by the very definition.
I did not say 100% of liberals are pedophiles.

The tribes are know for incest, abuse and inbreeding.

There have been many studies done on their declining DNA from the inbreeding.

Yes, I can back it all up with THEIR sources and medical studies, but I am not sure if the time would be wisely invested since someone had to red flag this right away...

And no, Jewish people are NOT white.
People can point out the Christianity or Catholicism of a pedophile, but never the Jewish?

I do not like lies or misdirection.
I seek truth and transparency.

Pages: 1 2