The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: You closed legit complaints thread why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I wasnt rude to anyone or threaten anyone. Its your forum do what you want. Dont ever consider that you are ok with discussion, debate, and accepting of opposing points of views. Above all dont ever consider this site a conspiracy site. Wanker

Because you suck? 1dunno1
Shut up. Facepalm
(07-30-2018, 04:29 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up.  Facepalm

Lmao

I actually chuckled when I was on the phone. I had to pass it off as if I were simply clearing my throat lol.

gtfoh
(07-30-2018, 04:30 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 04:29 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up.  Facepalm

Lmao

I actually chuckled when I was on the phone. I had to pass it off as if I were simply clearing my throat lol.

Chuckle Sorry.
don't you hate when you get to the bottom of a closed thread and there's no 'back to forum' button?

(07-30-2018, 04:27 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I wasnt rude to anyone or threaten anyone. Its your forum do what you want. Dont ever consider that you are ok with discussion, debate, and accepting of opposing points of views. Above all dont ever consider this site a conspiracy site.  Wanker

Poor little anti-trump liberal, being treated mean. Need a tissue?

(07-30-2018, 04:33 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]don't you hate when you get to the bottom of a closed thread and there's no 'back to forum' button?

I always lament the passing of the "reply" button. Chuckle
(07-30-2018, 04:31 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]gtfoh

I like this meme, but I feel bad for the little baby girl getting the boot.
Pages: 1 2