The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Michael Cohen Already Exonerated President Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent Article:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...trump.html

Cohen's Statement to the Senate Under Oath

Cohen adamantly denied his own involvement with Russia.

I have never engaged with, been paid by, paid for, or conversed with any member of the Russian Federation or anyone else to hack anyone or any organization.

I have never engaged with, been paid by, paid for, or conversed with any member of the Russian Federation or anyone else to hack or interfere with the election.

I have never engaged with, been paid by, paid for, or conversed with any member of the Russian Federation or anyone else to hack Democratic Party computers; and I have never engaged with, been paid by, paid for, or conversed with any member of the Russian Federation or anyone else to create fake news stories to assist the Trump campaign or to damage the Clinton campaign.

He then went further in his Senate testimony, exonerating President Trump.

Given my own proximity to the President of the United States as a candidate, let me also say that I never saw anything - not a hint of anything - that demonstrated his involvement in Russian interference in our election or any form of Russian collusion.

I'm certain that the evidence at the conclusion of this investigation will reinforce the fact that there was no collusion between Russia, President Trump or me.

He then provided a concise summary of the entire Russian collusion story including the Mueller witch hunt.

I'm also certain that there are some in this country who do not care about the facts, but simply want to politicize this issue, choosing to presume guilt - rather than presuming innocence - so as to discredit our lawfully elected President in the public eye and shame his supporters in the public square ... this is un-American.

You can oppose the President's points of view and his policies, but not raise false issues about the validity of his victory.

I'm very proud to have served Donald J. Trump for all these years, and I'll continue to support him.

So was Michael Cohen lying before the US Senate or is he lying now with his Clinton attorney pulling his strings? If he was lying before the Senate, that’s called perjury and he could indeed find himself in the same predicament as Michael Flynn. If he is lying now, he is simply making a fool of himself and discrediting anything else that comes out of his mouth.

50% rule. Bada Bing.
Thanks, great post/thread OP!
(07-30-2018, 01:19 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, great post/thread OP!

Yeah
He lied when it mattered. No amount of truth after the fact can fix that. It serves only to make us more doubtful, and less trusting.