The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Aliens in Antarctica: Deep State Wants Them To Be Our Gods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
From an interview at "Contact in the Desert" a video report about how the Deep State would like to make the alien race in Antarctica our gods.  This is their next step in global domination.

Before you scoff at this, where else could such evil influences corrupting world leaders originate.  I have always considered aliens as the source for such strange sociopathic, destructive behaviour.  How else can it be explained?

https://youtu.be/9p5I9Wdid9s
Carol Rosin very credibly confirmed that an alien deception was on the minds of the satanic globalist cabal back in the '60's. I suspect when "aliens" are revealed they'll try to present themselves as coming from another planet around some other star somewhere in this 3 dimensional universe, and that will be part of the deception.

In reality these "ancient aliens" are interdimensional beings we've always known as angels. Some of whom fell and became the evil "principalites, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world" as stated in the Bible.

If that premise is accepted then we can understand that some of those angels descended on Mt. Hermon and began to pollute the human genome by cohabiting with women,producing horrific offspring, both human like hybrids of giant stature as well as chimeric monstrosities born of angelic and animal crossing. The flood was sent to wipe those out.

Anyone who accepts the Biblical account as accurate need not be deceived for even a moment. There are no created beings in this 3-D universe that are superior in intellect or technology to human beings. The Bible is pretty clear on that point.

The book of Enoch describes how the angels who descended on Mt. Hermon also gave men a great deal of insight into how this 3-D universe is constructed and how it works, and how to develop tools (information/technology) to interact with and manipulate this realm.

We're warned that near the end of the age, things will again be "as it was in the days of Noah", the time when these fallen angel's offspring were running riot on the earth so it seems we're in a day when it's all happening again. The techniques and technology may be different but it's telling that in almost every account of "alien" abductions, the similarities between how these aliens function and demonic encounters down through the ages match quite nicely. This supposedly superior race has has a keen interest in human DNA, human reproductive systems and hybridizing. Familiar territory.

It'll certainly be a powerful deception with lots of supporting evidence if physical ships appear and sentient beings in physical bodies are seen when "disclosure" finally comes.

Don't be fooled.
This bears further exploration.

Gonna pin her.
(07-30-2018, 02:57 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao
i actually believe the aliens presented themselves as gods as they had forgotten they were connected to 'the source'.

their tampering with us will be their ultimate undoing as 'gods'.
(07-30-2018, 02:59 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]i actually believe the aliens presented themselves as gods  as they had forgotten they were connected to 'the source'.

I respect that belief.

However, I believe they were fallen angels who fell for the original lie, that we can be like God.  They came down from the heavens and convinced us that they were, in fact, gods.

The book of Enoch seems to support this notion.  If you buy into it, I suppose.  It does say they are being punished for their transgressions against God.  Jude also quickly mentions them while comparing evil people to evil things.  

They are like wild waves of the sea, churning up the foam of their shameful deeds. They are like wandering stars, doomed forever to blackest darkness.
Jude 1:13
(07-30-2018, 02:59 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]i actually believe the aliens presented themselves as gods  as they had forgotten they were connected to 'the source'.

Well since its been literal thousands of years of tampering, I doubt they will receive any real consequences, we as humans could actually deserve everything we receive from them Hiding3
Good thread, I look forward to watching the video after work.

@Sassy Fringette and I were talking about Antarctica recently and it's an interesting topic. I think there's a lot of stuff down there we don't know about, this being one of them:

[Image: arctic-entrance-1.jpg]
I think it's all a cycle we been here before and will again. They wanted us to remember this time and left clues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20