The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Welcome to Bizarro World. He Slept with Hollywood's Iconic Men & Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This really is Bizarro World of Hollywood. Get a load (no pun intended) of this guy's stories about the most iconic, classical actors from Hollywood's golden years. 1dunno1

"“I fucked Bette Davis in World War II when she was married to a guy. I used to fix her up with tricks, and we used to have three-way deals. I went to bed with J. Edgar Hoover. He was in drag. He was not a great beauty either, you know, but I was treating him just like he was a girl.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/he-slept-w...od-history
interesting article

Eve V6sRZf4 Chuckle

J. Edgar Hoover led a deeply repressed sexual life, living with his mother until he was 40, awkwardly rejecting the attention of women and pouring his emotional, and at times, physical attention on his handsome deputy at the FBI, according to the new movie, "J. Edgar," directed by Clint Eastwood.

Old Hoover should of stayed with the family vacuum cleaning business.   Chuckle
Kinda ruins my appreciation for some of Hollywood's most famous. Maybe McCarthy was right!!??

Comey / Mueller...the more things change the more they stay the same
(07-25-2018, 04:21 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]This really is Bizarro  World of Hollywood.  Get a load (no pun intended) of this guy's stories about the most iconic, classical actors from Hollywood's golden years.  1dunno1

"“I fucked Bette Davis in World War II when she was married to a guy. I used to fix her up with tricks, and we used to have three-way deals. I went to bed with J. Edgar Hoover. He was in drag. He was not a great beauty either, you know, but I was treating him just like he was a girl.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/he-slept-w...od-history

Pump V6sRZf4

(07-25-2018, 05:20 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda ruins my appreciation for some of Hollywood's most famous.  Maybe McCarthy was right!!??