The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: LOL New San Francisco Lunch Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.modbee.com/news/state/califo...93815.html

A proposal introduced Tuesday to ban employee cafeterias in future San Francisco office buildings represents more than an effort to boost the city’s restaurant scene, backers say.

“People will have to go out and (eat) lunch with the rest of us,” Aaron Peskin, a San Francisco supervisor who co-sponsored the proposal, told The San Francisco Examiner.

“This is also about a cultural shift,” Supervisor Ahsha Safai, who proposed the ban, told The San Francisco Chronicle. “We don’t want employees biking or driving into their office, staying there all day long and going home. This is about getting people out of their office, interacting with the community and adding to the vibrancy of the community.”

Nuts to that! Don't tell me what to do!

I bring my lunch (when I was working) because:

A: I hate people as a general rule
B: I can't afford to eat out,let alone lunch
C. Usually don't eat lunch anyways
D: See "A" Smileyfud

~mc~

Just when you think they can’t get any worse

[Image: 0IDJoaj.jpg]
The peoplegoons of San Franshitsco are fucking lunatics Jptdknpa
Ffs

Commifornia

Facepalm
If the company paid for the lunches, then great

If not, GFY
Nothing like the fresh smell of human excrement. While your eating your lunch.
Facepalm

Will they ban refrigerators in office buildings next so people can't chill food or drink they bring to work?
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Facepalm

Will they ban refrigerators in office buildings next so people can't chill food or drink they bring to work?

Probably!
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Facepalm

Refrigerators are offensive to heat!! Slap
(07-25-2018, 01:15 PM)Steelseries Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.modbee.com/news/state/califo...93815.html

A proposal introduced Tuesday to ban employee cafeterias in future San Francisco office buildings represents more than an effort to boost the city’s restaurant scene, backers say.

“People will have to go out and (eat) lunch with the rest of us,” Aaron Peskin, a San Francisco supervisor who co-sponsored the proposal, told The San Francisco Examiner.

“This is also about a cultural shift,” Supervisor Ahsha Safai, who proposed the ban, told The San Francisco Chronicle. “We don’t want employees biking or driving into their office, staying there all day long and going home. This is about getting people out of their office, interacting with the community and adding to the vibrancy of the community.”

Nuts to that!  Don't tell me what to do!

I bring my lunch (when I was working) because:

A:   I hate people as a general rule
B:  I can't afford to eat out,let alone lunch
C.  Usually don't eat lunch anyways
D:   See "A" Smileyfud

When I worked in that type environment, I almost always brown bagged my lunch. Why? It saved me several hundred dollars each month! I think what they are proposing is reprehensible. But then again, so is San Francisco. If there, I would prefer to not go out onto the street. This is because I don't want to step on a pile of human excrement or step on a dirty needle and get it lodged in my foot.
Scream1
Pages: 1 2