The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Build a fence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.bnr.b...30238968ea]

Bulgaria, Turkey border fence
Hungary[Image: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fi.dailymail.c...f9189e4017]

Fences works
Germany.

[Image: cold-war-berlin-wall-9e7c1bce70e4fbda.jpg]
(07-24-2018, 08:06 PM)friedrich Wrote: [ -> ][Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.bnr.b...30238968ea]

Bulgaria, Turkey border fence

Nice fence. Look at how straight it is. Only a few waivers here and there. Yeah3
(07-24-2018, 08:16 PM)Walk Softly Wrote: [ -> ]Germany.

That fence was dividing brothers. The fences we want are to repel Islamic invaders. How many third world Muslims do you think we can feed and house before we become impoverished and homeless ourselves? How many until they take political power and destroy the freedoms our ancestors bled and died for? How many before our beautiful culture dies to be replaced by subhuman filth who only care about kneeling to their disgusting God five times a day.

Will you be happy when women are flogged in public for being raped? Will you be happy when your own mother is raped and beaten for not wearing a Hijab? You can take your photo of the Berlin Wall and stick it someplace warm and humid.
(07-24-2018, 08:35 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]

That fence was dividing brothers. The fences we want are to repel Islamic invaders. How many third world Muslims do you think we can feed and house before we become impoverished and homeless ourselves? How many until they take political power and destroy the freedoms our ancestors bled and died for? How many before our beautiful culture dies to be replaced by subhuman filth who only care about kneeling to their disgusting God five times a day.

Will you be happy when women are flogged in public for being raped? Will you be happy when your own mother is raped and beaten for not wearing a Hijab? You can take your photo of the Berlin Wall and stick it someplace warm and humid.

Cmicsfee
(07-24-2018, 08:35 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol. Ease off the ledge there, fella.

Excuse me for not being excited about the government building a wall to keep out the terrorists that they created. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical of that.

Fear is not the way to live your life. They want it that way.
Maybe it's just me. I have a theory on the fences and the border closings and such. The people are divided on this issue in the USA. But they are divided over the wrong issue. We are being manipulated into wanting a fence. Although I like the idea myself. I have wanted a fence since the 1980s, when I lived in Dallas, but I am digressing here. Most people did not want a fence back then. And illegals were allowed to basically live in the USA without to much hassle. Then one day, the script flipped. I watched it flip. I was in a minority of people and the next thing I know, I am considered part of the far right and a Trump-tard. It's ok. I like Trump so far.

Anyway, the EU was open border wasn't it? One day they opened up the borders and got rid of the border patrol between the EU countries and their citizens could come and go without showing IDs and such. I've seen rumors, ain't there so don't know for a fact, that the borders are being shut down and border patrol is coming back to their old haunts. There is to be no more free movement throughout the EU countries. As that was something that was popular by the average citizen there had to be a way to manipulate them into returning to showing an ID. Or with this modern stuff, putting something on your phone or even a chip under your skin they can scan. I've seen those. Some corporations are using them instead of ID cards. More secure they say. Eventually, you will be able to unlock your doors with a wave of the hand. But I am digressing here.

This is all a manipulation. Am I saying that the ones that want a fence are being manipulated? Yep. And I saying the ones that don't want a fence are being manipulated? Yep. So why are the people that are being manipulated into not wanting a fence, being manipulated that way? To help entrench the idea that a wall is needed for the other side of the manipulated coin. As I am not a genius, IMO, when something becomes mainstream, attitudes are being manipulated. For whatever reason, nothing seems to make it to mainstream unless it fits the plan. The generational plan. After all, as CTers, have we not looked at the genealogy of every American prez since ole 'never told a lie' Washington? Cherry trees abound in DC too. Wonder if that's a joke? Sure seems like irony doesn't it? Although Japan actually gave us the trees in 1912.  Chuckle

The wall will go up. There is no stopping it. And more walls around the world will go up. Walls/fences make good neighbors. It's a way of walling everyone in. They are not walling people out although that is also a reason they are building it. But one day, the world will wake up and they will find themselves all fenced off and the borders will record your entering and leaving a country. They are setting up the cameras, face recognition and all that stuff now. 5G so they will never drop a signal and everything can be connected.

It's all in the plan. To govern a people successfully, you make the people happy. You give the people what the people think they want. So what do the people want? And how do they know they want that? After all, in some places, they never see an illegal but there will be some people that want that wall. Why do they want it? They are not bothered by the problem. Not like other places where the illegals run the legal citizens out of a job. Lower the wages until you can not make a living. They suck. But again, digressing here. Sorry.

Here's one for ya. Don't know if this was planned but it looks like it to me. The illegals were allowed to become comfortable. Especially the DACA age crowd. So comfortable, they went out on the streets and protested and demanded rights. Flying Mexican flags while doing it like they conquered the USA or something. Rude, very rude. But I watched a whole bunch of people on youtube turn against them at that point that were either for them or sitting on the fence and didn't care one way or the other about it. And those illegal kids felt like they would not be messed with why? After a few vids of the DACA kids becoming extremely demanding and the news of the DACA deportees that were gang members and stuff... Well... people turned. And they heard about all this from some type of media. The internet is a media too.

It's the same with the wall. As the tales come out and battles are fought on the border and advertised... The forest fires that are being set by the drug cartels that want to be the suppliers of even the legal trade of pot... Or so it's rumored as I don't know any cartel members to ask if they would do that. Sounds like a good plan if you are already illegal. Why not burn out the competition? Be more money for you if you could bring in a good crop. Business is business. It ain't personal.

And here's something we hear about in Texas. There is a house on this side of the border. Close to it but not right on it. There is a house on the other side of the border. Close to it but not right on it. Both houses in neighborhoods and you wouldn't really look at them twice. Regular traffic and all that. Nothing special. Or so it seems. One day, the house gets raided and a tunnel is found. Going from house to house. Pretty nice tunnel, been there a while. Of course, this tunnel is under any fence and the only fence I see, is the one above the ground. Those tunnels are very sophisticated some of them. Some of them, rumor has it, you can drive a truck down. As I've never been in one of these tunnels, I don't know but I have seen pics of tunnels that a person could walk down if you were smaller or bent over some. So I really do not expect this wall to stop the boogieman they say it's going to stop. If I were a cartel that does the tunneling, why would I stop or worry about an above ground wall? I wouldn't. And if I were serious about wanting to do some damage to the USA or wanted to bring something in that was not legal... don't those little terror groups have the cash to pay a cartel to smuggle them in through a safe tunnel?

So basically, the wall is to keep the regular people, in or out. Not the real bad people. Those people play a game with the law and as they get one thing, the other side defeats it. It's a game.

So really instead of worrying about one little ole wall in the USA... Why are all the other countries putting up walls at this time too? Why does the world seem to walk in lock step with each other? There are a lot of things happening around the world. Everything is never what it seems. Double edge sword....

I think it has to do with the new shift of everything going to robotics and AI. There's already a program that can diagnose you better than a human doctor can. It's been tested and all. Eventually, these machines will take over most everything, just like Star Trek. And the people will need entertainment so they don't go crazy. People need to have something to look forward to, to strive towards, to have something to do. It's why a whole lot of people die not long after they retire and sit on the porch. Boredom? Idle hands are the devil's workshop and even though that is a cliche, it's also very true.

With this new world, people will need to be controlled? I always think of that movie, Wall-E when I think of the future. Or even Star Trek. They are watched or can be located at the touch of a button. Just ask and the AI, or computer, tells them where to find Captain Picard at any time of the day or night. The only time it loses them.... well it doesn't as long as they have on their little button and I think they screwed up but then, that button may be a nod to the Christians that think the chip is the mark of the beast? After all, that far into the future, I am sure you are chipped at birth.  Eyeroll

If you step back and look at the big picture, they are shutting down the world really. Or at least traveling without papers anyway. Look at all the walls.... China and Dubai are already putting a police robot on the streets or so rumor has it. https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41268996  But you can still move to another country. The same system will be in place there eventually if it's not already.

I do not see a Star Trek world or a Wall-E world. I see more of a Total Recall type world. Even if it's not on Mars. I am sure they will find some way to tax the air we breathe since we will not be working as the robots do it all. But I am kind of a pessimist on humans. What do I know? After all, in the USA, the middle and upper classes are moving into 'gated' communities already. With walls. Have been for years. Early manipulation for the bigger wall around them? Around me, fences are for cows and are usually barbwire. Horrible stuff barbwire is. Simply horrible. Razor wire is much better to keep out the human critters really.  popnana