The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Sometimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I leave the house without my glasses especially if I'm not driving well today I was at the bank I wasn't driving so I just sat in the car. This huge truck rolls in and I squint up and think yikes that's one ugly man. Ugh in a pink shirt even. Well it wasn't a man. I think I'll be using my glasses a little bit more.

~mc~

good story Chuckle Heartflowers
(07-23-2018, 06:33 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]I leave the house without my glasses especially if I'm not driving well today I was at the bank I wasn't driving so I just sat in the car. This huge truck rolls in and I squint up and think yikes that's one ugly man. Ugh in a pink shirt even. Well it wasn't a man. I think I'll be using my glasses a little bit more.

Don't tell me you were wearing a pink shirt!!!! Chuckle
(07-23-2018, 06:33 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]I leave the house without my glasses especially if I'm not driving well today I was at the bank I wasn't driving so I just sat in the car. This huge truck rolls in and I squint up and think yikes that's one ugly man. Ugh in a pink shirt even. Well it wasn't a man. I think I'll be using my glasses a little bit more.

Did you just identify some else’s gender!? Scream1

I can't see anything without my glasses! It's horrible...

Chuckle

Heartflowers
(07-23-2018, 07:01 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you just identify some else’s gender!?  Scream1

Lmao yes yes I just did
(07-23-2018, 07:04 PM)The Serpents Maiden Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Heartflowers

I wear my glasses all the time.
Even then I'm sometimes not sure what I'm seeing.

Chuckle
(07-23-2018, 06:59 PM)BacktotheShadows Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't tell me you were wearing a pink shirt!!!!   Chuckle

No mine was yellow.... I might have to walk accrost the road I want people to see me
(07-23-2018, 07:06 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 07:01 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you just identify some else’s gender!?  Scream1

Lmao yes yes I just did

That’s nearly a jailable offence! Troll2
(07-23-2018, 07:08 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 07:04 PM)The Serpents Maiden Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Heartflowers

I wear my glasses all the time.
Even then I'm sometimes not sure what I'm seeing.

Chuckle

So do I! I hate wearing my contacts. Then people are like just get lasik and I'm like so I can go blind in 20 years no way Chuckle I mean though I'm almost there anyway so I guess I should maybe think about it...I don't know lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5