The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Libs Trump Chicken Cruises San Francisco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inflatable 'Trump Chicken' cruises around the San Francisco Bay - Daily Mail

A 33-foot inflatable chicken dressed as President Trump sailed around San Francisco Bay Sunday. The chicken is known as 'Prisoner 45', referring to Trump as the 45th president of the US. 'President Chicken' wore a black and white striped prison uniform and had the Trump's signature golden hairstyle. On the boat a banner read: 'Release Your Tax Returns. The Republic Demands It'. A GoFundMe raised $1,500 to rent two boats for Sunday's sail.

Smileyfud
If a similar disrespectful blow up doll had been made of Obama demanding a legit birth certificate, it would not have been tolerated... I can't believe someone with a bb gun didn't take that thing out...
Like kids not getting their candy at their store, throwing a fit

Instead, they should be trying to groom a real candidate for the next election, but since when have the liberals cared about the future?

(07-23-2018, 01:18 PM)Astrochik Wrote: [ -> ]If a similar disrespectful blow up doll had been made of Obama demanding a legit birth certificate, it would not have been tolerated... I can't believe someone with a bb gun didn't take that thing out...

Hell....  A rodeo clown had his career wrecked just because he wore an Obama mask in the arena.
(07-23-2018, 01:18 PM)Astrochik Wrote: [ -> ]If a similar disrespectful blow up doll had been made of Obama demanding a legit birth certificate, it would not have been tolerated... I can't believe someone with a bb gun didn't take that thing out...

We can anticipate more spending money on such things from the Obama camp between now and November. Remember it was Obama that spoke about the "Power of Fear" in South Africa, from experience we know how he goes about co-creating it. Michelle was doing the same in Edinburgh, after airspace was breached over the head of Trump and the secret service agent passed over. Remember this the Obama's have no decorum.
So weird how libs would rather raise/waste money on shit like this than helping out the poor.

Truly telling of where their priorities lay

Road Glide

(07-23-2018, 01:33 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]So weird how libs would rather raise/waste money on shit like this than helping out the poor.

Read where someone did the research and discovered that conservatives give more money to charity(s) than liberals do.
(07-23-2018, 01:39 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 01:33 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]So weird how libs would rather raise/waste money on shit like this than helping out the poor.

Read where someone did the research and discovered that conservatives give more money to charity(s) than liberals do.

I would believe that if someone told me, however I'm sure liberals need to tell people they give to charity more than conservatives do Chuckle
At least they could have made it a duck.

Libs can't even get insults correct...

Facepalm
(07-23-2018, 01:45 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]At least they could have made it a duck.

Libs can't even get insults correct...

Facepalm

Doesn't even look like Trump

Looks like the lego prisoner
[Image: wc007.png]
Pages: 1 2