The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: China about ready to invade Taiwan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It really does look like China is gearing up soon to invade Taiwan before 2020. This would draw America into direct military conflict with China.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China Launches Live-Fire Drills Designed For Taiwan Invasion
China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has launched a six-day, live-fire military exercise in the East China Sea in a region that simulates an invasion of Taiwan, a move military strategist believe will send a powerful message to the United States over relations with Taipei.

Geopolitical intelligence analysts told the South China Morning Post that the exercise is part of Beijing’s effort to increase military readiness and defend the “one China” policy, under which leaked documents specify Beijing has asecret plan to invade Taiwan by 2020.

The exercise began on Wednesday at 8:00 am and is expected to conclude at 6:00 pm on July 23. All non-military vessels are prohibited from entering the designated live-fire drill area and must follow the guidance of guard ships to ensure safety, stated a public notice released by Zhejiang Maritime Safety Administration on Monday.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-2...n-invasion

iPhone crash? Might have been China's dislike for Taiwan's flag
Censorship to appease China apparently led to a bug that crashed iPhones when the Taiwan emoji was used, Wired reports.

https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-crash-m...wans-flag/

https://youtu.be/0L0YTywCRKs
China Launches Huge Live-Fire Drill Designed For Taiwan Invasion
(07-22-2018, 12:30 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]It really does look like China is gearing up soon to invade Taiwan before 2020. This would draw America into direct military conflict with China.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has launched a six-day, live-fire military exercise in the East China Sea in a region that simulates an invasion of Taiwan, a move military strategist believe will send a powerful message to the United States over relations with Taipei.

Geopolitical intelligence analysts told the South China Morning Post that the exercise is part of Beijing’s effort to increase military readiness and defend the “one China” policy, under which leaked documents specify Beijing has asecret plan to invade Taiwan by 2020.

The exercise began on Wednesday at 8:00 am and is expected to conclude at 6:00 pm on July 23. All non-military vessels are prohibited from entering the designated live-fire drill area and must follow the guidance of guard ships to ensure safety, stated a public notice released by Zhejiang Maritime Safety Administration on Monday.

Censorship to appease China apparently led to a bug that crashed iPhones when the Taiwan emoji was used, Wired reports.

Just keep in mind, they've been talking about invading Taiwan for over 60yrs.
(07-22-2018, 12:38 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:30 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]It really does look like China is gearing up soon to invade Taiwan before 2020. This would draw America into direct military conflict with China.

True but Trump wasn't in office wrecking their plans for world domination either so this might be China's desperate move to take down America by having it embroiled in South China Sea war. China now has America's military secrets thanks to the traitors within the American government who gave it to them so America doesn't have the military advantage it once had.
the treasures, all the gold, from the ancient kingdoms of china are in taiwan. one of the vids i recently watched talked about it.
(07-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]the treasures, all the gold, from the ancient kingdoms of china are in taiwan.  one of the vids i recently watched talked about it.

So that's why China is so interested in Taiwan. It wants its wealth.
(07-22-2018, 12:59 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]the treasures, all the gold, from the ancient kingdoms of china are in taiwan.  one of the vids i recently watched talked about it.

i wish i could remember which vid it was....but beyond the wealth and whatever modern day geo-political factors there are. taiwan also represents an unconquered rebel outpost to communist china. it's were the royal families fled to after WWII and kept their gold.

if i can find the vid i'll post it here.
(07-22-2018, 01:05 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:59 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]

i wish i could remember which vid it was....but beyond the wealth and whatever modern day geo-political factors there are. taiwan also represents an unconquered rebel outpost to communist china. it's were the royal families fled to and kept their gold.

if i can find the vid i'll post it here.

I figured that's where China's wealthy fled to during China's communist revolution.
(07-22-2018, 12:47 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:38 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]

True but Trump wasn't in office wrecking their plans for world domination either so this might be China's desperate move to take down America by having it embroiled in South China Sea war. China now has America's military secrets thanks to the traitors within the American government who gave it to them so America doesn't have the military advantage it once had.

China has been sending all their students over here to study. They then go back, to work for the government. Nice, the American govt. has been teaching them, how to destroy us.
(07-22-2018, 01:11 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:47 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:38 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep in mind, they've been talking about invading Taiwan for over 60yrs.

China has been sending all their students over here to study. They then go back, to work for the government. Nice, the American govt. has been teaching them, how to destroy us.

The Communist Chinese are in control of most American Universities from what I heard and are stealing intellectual property from research facilities on campuses. Did people ever wonder why American students are being indoctrinated into Social Justice aka Communism and are acting like rabid Mao Students aka SJWs well that's why.

Basically the Communist Chinese government doesn't let students study abroad just for their own personal gain but to do the business of the communist government too.
(07-22-2018, 01:14 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 01:11 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:47 PM)PopNfresh Wrote: [ -> ]True but Trump wasn't in office wrecking their plans for world domination either so this might be China's desperate move to take down America by having it embroiled in South China Sea war. China now has America's military secrets thanks to the traitors within the American government who gave it to them so America doesn't have the military advantage it once had.

The Communist Chinese are in control of most American Universities from what I heard and are stealing intellectual property from research facilities on campuses. Did people ever wonder why American students are being indoctrinated into Social Justice aka Communism and are acting like rabid Mao Students aka SJWs well that's why.

You are exactly right! I worked at a University. You wouldn't believe the number of Chinese Communists.
Pages: 1 2