The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: seems like almost all smaller message boards are gone now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
the only more active and relevant board that i know of is

http://www.ground-zero.biz/forumdisplay....tecut=9999

all others seem to have vanished. Blink

anyone here who knows some relevant active smaller boards?

seems like conspiracy forums no longer have the traction they used to have.
proxywhore is amazing..or amazeballs is so many ways I cannot count them. So is AE. Did blue get hacked?
(07-20-2018, 03:53 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]proxywhore is amazing..or amazeballs is so many ways I cannot count them. So is AE. Did blue get hacked?

Blink hacked?
why?
dunno if i would call proxywhore and AE relevant.
especially AE Lol - to me it's a board for bitching about other boards like lop and glp. Chuckle it's so toxic. Rofl
(07-20-2018, 03:46 PM)FU flipper Wrote: [ -> ]the only more active and relevant board that i know of is

How can you call them active and/or relevant? Most of the thread titles sound like clickbait or bad BIN articles and are lucky to have more than two replies.
(07-20-2018, 04:05 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 03:46 PM)FU flipper Wrote: [ -> ]the only more active and relevant board that i know of is

How can you call them active and/or relevant? Most of the thread titles sound like clickbait or bad BIN articles and are lucky to have more than two replies.

i dont see any difference between the thread titles here and there. Anon well it's a bit more right wing here but in the end i see the same stuff. ppl there are cool. they should come here. Chuckle
TF isn't small any longer so i expect more than two replies per thread but for a board like ground zero it's ok.^^
(07-20-2018, 03:56 PM)FU flipper Wrote: [ -> ]dunno if i would call proxywhore and AE relevant.
especially AE Lol - to me it's a board for bitching about other boards like lop and glp. Chuckle it's so toxic. Rofl

I was being 100% snarky and facetious.
(07-20-2018, 03:53 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]proxywhore is amazing..or amazeballs is so many ways I cannot count them. So is AE. Did blue get hacked?

No. Flipper changed his name to almost the same as mine. With my avi.

I will get my revenge.

Chuckle

(07-20-2018, 03:56 PM)FU flipper Wrote: [ -> ]dunno if i would call proxywhore and AE relevant.

Ironic.
Anyways, sire I know what you mean. I saw lots of poo-flinging about Frigg's board over there. Reckon it was the one that closed down recently that was feverishly slamming his over at AE.

"sure" not "sire". Sure I know...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5