The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Have any of you tried the grilled cheese toaster sleeves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
These things are Great!  Cheer [Image: 0_E7135_C9-17_D6-45_AF-_BF0_C-4_AE57865_C025.jpg]

I ordered mine online because I couldn’t find them in the stores.  You butter your bread and put your cheese in between,  slide it into the sleeve and stick it in the toaster and it makes the very best grilled cheese ever ! Imo.   I think because it’s on it’s side it keeps the butter from melting down into the cheese and the bread stays fluffy and crisp.  

I’m raving about these! Plus since it’s been 106* here, it’s really nice to not have to turn the stove on. They say you can even heat up soup in them! Toaster soup!! 1dunno1  

Honestly , I haven’t had grilled cheese sandwiches this good since I was a kid.  I give them 5 stars and they are easy to wash.  
Yeah3
If you’re unsure, you can order them singly at wish for $2 inc. shipping.
What's the brand name?
Everybody SING ! ! !

Soup and Sandwich

Soup and Sandwich

(07-20-2018, 08:43 AM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]What's the brand name?

Mine came unboxed because I only bought two. I know the originals are from an Italian co. Just look up toaster sleeve and you will easily find them.
(07-20-2018, 09:23 AM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]Everybody SING ! ! !

Soup and Sandwich

Soup and Sandwich

Ah, the good ol days! This is going to be todays brain tune. ;)
(07-20-2018, 10:05 AM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 08:43 AM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]What's the brand name?

Mine came unboxed because I only bought two.  I know the originals are from an Italian co. Just look up toaster sleeve and you will easily find them.

Thanks, my wife loves grilled cheese sandwiches.
Have done something similar for years but I just used foil. Pretty easy. Can reuse it a few times and chuck it, no washing.
Main issue I run into is gravity pulls the melted cheese down, so one side doesn't have enough. Still is okay for something quick.

I ain't heating up soup in the toaster. One slip and you have a major mess. Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea.
I'd try it. Who doesn't like grilled cheese?
(07-20-2018, 11:17 AM)Hung Likable Wrote: [ -> ]Have done something similar for years but I just used foil. Pretty easy. Can reuse it a few times and chuck it, no washing.
Main issue I run into is gravity pulls the melted cheese down, so one side doesn't have enough. Still is okay for something quick.

I ain't heating up soup in the toaster.  One slip and you have a major mess.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea.

This is true but there is always someone willing to try it. Someone with more curiosity than brains. Yeah3 I bought some heat and serve pasta in sauce just for this experiment. Chuckle I will post my results. Now I wish I hadn’t thrown out that pos (all cuisinart products I have ever had) cuisinart toaster I had. Ham
Pages: 1 2 3