The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: There is no fn way that terrorists are getting into the U.S. unless allowed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going thru mountains of paperwork, unless they want them here, they CANNOT GET IN HERE!
So how else did 9/11 terrorist get in here?
(07-18-2018, 01:29 AM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: [ -> ]So how else did 9/11 terrorist get in here?

LIHOP: Let it happen on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone here applied for passport to outside U.S. ?
(07-18-2018, 01:38 AM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here applied for passport to outside U.S. ?

Who are on the No FLY LISTS? Waits.
(07-18-2018, 01:39 AM)Cinnamon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2018, 01:38 AM)DarkKnightNomeD Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here applied for passport to outside U.S. ?

patriots :/

Godman

(07-18-2018, 01:39 AM)Cinnamon Wrote: [ -> ]

Terrorists?  At least that is what we are led to believe.  No?
There is a conspiracy so vast and pervasive no one believes it could be real.

The ones that know don't dare speak of it above a whisper.

ARKANCIDE is small potatoes.
Cinnamon, if you are cinnamon... Glad to see you here. I was really missing your Philippines adventure move info. As well as that dude that sold everything and hopped on a bus to Idaho or somewhere updates.
(07-18-2018, 03:07 AM)Danno512 Wrote: [ -> ]Cinnamon, if you are cinnamon... Glad to see you here. I was really missing your Philippines adventure move info. As well as that dude that sold everything and hopped on a bus to Idaho or somewhere updates.

Oh, I think that was Utah or something and yes, it tis really me. Missed you too!