The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Strange lights recently in the New Jersey sky - Ball Lightning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What could cause something like this? Is it another Adobe AfterEffects hoax?

Watch at the end as the light moves straight up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A8tFs84OLY

Weird.
It is really impossible to say these days unless you were there.
I have a friend who was trained in Toronto in graphic design and art. He told me some of his class mates made hoax vids for fun and they could make them pixel perfect. He said he has seen impossible things looking very real once altered.

Unfortunately these days unless you were there and saw it for your own eyes, you can't say is is genuine for sure one way or another.
(07-08-2018, 06:19 PM)GuitarĀ Doc Wrote: [ -> ]It is really impossible to say these days unless you were there.
I have a friend who was trained in Toronto in graphic design and art. He told me some of his class mates made hoax vids for fun and they could make them pixel perfect. He said he has seen impossible things looking very real once altered.

Unfortunately these days unless you were there and saw it for your own eyes, you can't say is is genuine for sure one way or another.

It could be a simple reflection of a plasma toy being filmed in the window but that still would not explain why the light moves up like it does.

But yes I would probably say hoax - otherwise many more videos would be out there showing the same "event".
It's a toy reflecting in the windshield or window.