The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "Get The F*ck Out": Watch Trump Supporters Kick White Supremacists Out Of "Occupy ICE" Counterprotest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A group of KKK members led by a Jefferson County "Imperial Wizard" known only as Derek were ejected from a Saturday "Occupy ICE" counterprotest by members of conservative groups the "Three Percenters" and "Proud Boys," who had organized the response.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-0...occupy-ice
That is good news.
When attending a protest, rule #1 make sure you are on the same side. Nothing worse than getting kicked out of a protest.

Chuckle

Showing up to ride another's wave. Like, that totally blows man.
Jptdknpa These comments Jptdknpa
Does 'Derek' report directly to Hillary,or to Comey?
Jptdknpa
Nobody's fooled. Well, except those glued to their TV's watching this unfold on CNN.
At least AR-15 and small nuclear weapons were allowed at the protest. Phew. What a relief

[Image: DhgFs_zW0AEVUJU.jpg]
(07-07-2018, 06:52 PM)Siriusly Wrote: [ -> ]At least AR-15 and small nuclear weapons were allowed at the protest. Phew. What a relief

LOL... sticks over an inch will kill you per say but I think they call that a snag..

V6sRZf4
(07-07-2018, 06:52 PM)Siriusly Wrote: [ -> ]At least AR-15 and small nuclear weapons were allowed at the protest. Phew. What a relief

i have a stick that is greater than one inch. Anon
(07-07-2018, 05:11 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]When attending a protest, rule #1 make sure you are on the same side. Nothing worse than getting kicked out of a protest.

Chuckle

Looking at this, I cannot think of any event I might orchestrate where I would want the KKK to attend. They are "Persona Non Grata".

I think they (KKK) just wanted to create a scene. With tempers running at fever pitch and this shit dominating the news, everyone one of these losers or loser organizations, wants to get some air time and get their names mentioned. Kathy griffin...do you hear me?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.