The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump-hating white feminist activist is slammed as a racist after tweeting her confusion over a black man driving a BMW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A white feminist activist has been dubbed a 'racist' after tweeting that she was 'confused' to see a black man driving a BMW which had pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper stickers on it.

Kimberly Johnson, a Washington DC-based author and activist, published the offending tweet on Thursday.

It said: 'Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers.

'One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, "Don't tread on me." This left me very confused.'

She was immediately bombarded with complaints from followers who accused her of racism.

'It's your kind that do not have a mind of their own and are followers.Blacks and Hispanics do have a mind of their own.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ckers.html

Duh Mbitch!
Welp...looks like she failed the regressive purity test smug
(07-07-2018, 08:03 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]A white feminist activist has been dubbed a 'racist' after tweeting that she was 'confused' to see a black man driving a BMW which had pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper stickers on it.

Kimberly Johnson, a Washington DC-based author and activist, published the offending tweet on Thursday.

It said: 'Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers.

'One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, "Don't tread on me." This left me very confused.'

She was immediately bombarded with complaints from followers who accused her of racism.

'It's your kind that do not have a mind of their own and are followers.Blacks and Hispanics do have a mind of their own.

Duh Mbitch!

He is a brave man. Not only for publicly displaying his socio-political opinions but also for driving a BMW. I think the vast majority of the population have a fear of revealing their personal beliefs these days. Bumper stickers are rare compared to a few decades ago. You get a bullet in your back window now. To me, he is a hero.

When I saw a pink VW Beetle during the Clinton/Trump match, with a bumper sticker "I'm with Her", driven by an obviously effeminate young male, I had to flip pretty boy the bird and give him a good scowl. Chuckle

I found this yesterday
(07-07-2018, 09:19 AM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]

I found this yesterday

1dunno1 Maybe the incident made this woman think. I'd love to believe that. I'll be renewing my subscription to Colion so I can see the show she is on. If she starts shouting him down though. Banned
The left wants to keep minority groups mind controlled and on their plantation. If they are off the plantation the left wants them ostracized. When Kanye showed his support for Trump some on the left not only questioned his sanity, but called to have him killed. Slowly people in minority groups are realizing the left is not their friend, is not helping them find jobs, and is just using them for votes. There will be a tipping point soon. Hopefully it comes before the mid-terms in Nov.
(07-07-2018, 08:41 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2018, 08:03 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]A white feminist activist has been dubbed a 'racist' after tweeting that she was 'confused' to see a black man driving a BMW which had pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper stickers on it.

Duh Mbitch!

He is a brave man.  Not only for publicly displaying his socio-political opinions but also for driving a BMW.  I think the vast majority of the population have a fear of revealing their personal beliefs these days.  Bumper stickers are rare compared to a few decades ago.  You get a bullet in your back window now.  To me, he is a hero.

When I saw a pink VW Beetle during the Clinton/Trump match, with a bumper sticker "I'm with Her", driven by an obviously effeminate young male, I had to flip pretty boy the bird and give him a good scowl.  Chuckle

He's especially brave putting those stickers on a beamer. Some leftard is going to follow him and wait for him to walk away from the car, then vandalize it. They have already shown just how low they will stoop.

I found this yesterday

I couldn't help but smile.. Peeps are goofy.

Yeah3

Quick edit.. I cant stand bumper stickers, unless it covers up the stupidity.
(07-07-2018, 12:16 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

I found this yesterday

1dunno1  Maybe the incident made this woman think. I'd love to believe that. I'll be renewing my subscription to Colion so I can see the show she is on. If she starts shouting him down though.  Banned

Noir is so articulate and well spoken that I cannot imagine that woman intellectually besting him at anything. But of course, you wrote "shouting", and that may end up being her only recourse. The lib's two principal strategies for when they are losing debates are 1) start shouting and flailing your forearms and hands, pointing randomly 2) take a deep breath and then talk non-stop so no one else can say anything. But heaven help you if you interrupt THEM!