The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: When did this giant etch -A-sketch machane , become baby Huey's favorite video game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

bucky stew

Road Glide

(06-29-2018, 11:39 PM)bucky stew Wrote: [ -> ]

You should join the Shit Posters Foundation.

bucky stew

(06-29-2018, 11:42 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

You sound like a violent little eunuch , insecure about his lady parts.

Road Glide

(06-29-2018, 11:47 PM)bucky stew Wrote: [ -> ]

You sound like a cock gobbling liberal soy boy. Invitation to the Shit Posters Foundation revoked.

bucky stew

Road Glide , Here is a song for you , as I wash out my skid marks from a long days toil.

bucky stew

(06-29-2018, 11:51 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 11:47 PM)bucky stew Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 11:42 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]You should join the Shit Posters Foundation.

You sound like a cock gobbling liberal soy boy.  Invitation to the Shit Posters Foundation revoked.

You jump head long first , into the tool implication ,  first thing on your mind I see

Don't be a motherfucker, bucky stew, you big homo. Big hugs!

bucky stew

(06-30-2018, 12:09 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a motherfucker, bucky stew, you big homo. Big hugs!

You defend an imbecile that attacked me for no reason , what does that say about your character .

Go ahead and defame mine , as you latch onto a leatch.

I just made a noninvasive general post , you just follow negative miniums , What other reason would make me describe you as an ass sniffing ,porridge loving esau.

I just didn't want to go there, was hoping for some pleasant conversation.

Road Glide

(06-30-2018, 12:31 AM)bucky stew Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2018, 12:09 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be a motherfucker, bucky stew, you big homo. Big hugs!

You defend an imbecile that attacked me for no reason  , what does that say about your character .

I just made a noninvasive general post , you just follow negative miniums , What other reason would make me describe you as an ass sniffing ,porridge  loving esau.

Bullshit, you started it. I invited you to the Shit Posters Foundation and you took that as an insult apparently. You obviously don't know that an invitation to the Shit Posters Foundation is an honor.

Road Glide

(06-30-2018, 12:31 AM)bucky stew Wrote: [ -> ]

You defend an imbecile that attacked me for no reason  , what does that say about your character .

I just made a noninvasive general post , you just follow negative miniums , What other reason would make me describe you as an ass sniffing ,porridge  loving esau.

Throw out a you tube video and with zero explanation and expect conversation. Fuck of troll.
Pages: 1 2